What's something you've never experienced, but are trying on your next trip?

lisak09

When we go back in August it will be our first time staying on site. Usually we stay on International Drive for two weeks but this time we're doing one week on International and a week in Pop Century, can't wait:). Also we,re having a character meal which is a first for us and something i've always wanted to do:sohappy::sohappy:.

Crazy Harry

I've never been to Animal Kingdom. We were going to spend a partial day there once, and then the second half at DHS, but we woke up late so just went to DHS. We even hopped parks for the last day, but just did not make it to AK.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
  • Staying in a Deluxe Resort
  • Le Cellier, Kona Cafe, Tutto Italia, Narcoossee's, Yak & Yeti
  • Taking the parks at a leisurely pace and 'stopping to smell the roses'
  • Golfing on property
  • Astro Orbiter at night
  • Walking around other Deluxe Resorts
  • Tequila Bar!
There's so many things I can't wait to see through the eyes of my DF since he'll be 30 at the time of our Honeymoon and he's not been to WDW since he was 17 with his high school band. Figuring out what we'll do first at each park is really getting me excited.

Can't wait! :D

lumpydj

• MVMCP (wish they'd come out with the dates already :fork:)
  • Candlelight Processional
  • Resort Decorations
  • Chef's Table @ V&A (hopefully)
  • SAB (hopefully)
:sohappy:

Kristoff

• Stay at the Polynesian Resort
  • Watching the clips in the Theatre on Main Street USA
  • Staying in Magic Kingdom until 2 AM (we never get EMH past 9 PM whenever we go on vacation during off season)
  • Brave the Tower of Terror

goofykt

You are making a BIG mistake by staying on property! Because, once you do, you can NEVER stay offsite again!! :D Congrats on your first WDW resort stay!

Ditto that! My grandma has a really nice condo in the Orlando area where we could stay for FREE, but we love being on property so much we never stay there!!!

What I want to try on my next trip is the Food & Wine Festival :sohappy:

SuperSaint

While on my last trip I managed to really do a lot, I know that I have to try doing these...:

Staying on property
Test Track
Exploring most of Future World (spent a lot of time in world showcase)
Late night Magic Kingdom (failed to stay towards the back of the park at closing or during EMHs and never got a chance to explore the park at these times)
Late night resort swimming/exploring
The Legendary Wasabi Bloody Mary
Picture with Mickey
Exploring various resorts

1. Try a Dole Whip, because I never knew about them before coming to this site.
2. Ride Soarin'. Every time we go to WDW I tell my family "THIS time, we're going on Soarin'!" And then we don't. But we will THIS time!
3. Actually watch some of the shows. I really want to see Beauty and the Beast.
4. If my sister gets her way, Tower of Terror. But know that if I end up on this ride I have been blackmailed, drugged, or physically dragged there. I love roller coasters despite my fear of heights because they're just kind of whoosh and fun without being scary, but I hate drops for the sake of drops. Things like TOT and Sheikra are not my cup of tea.

Cynderella

Dumbo!! I've been to Disney 37+ times and have never been on Dumbo mainly because of the ridiculous lines!! Aren't they bringing in a second? Maybe then I can finally ride it! :lol:

wdwwdeagle

We try to do something new each trip. For our trip next month we have a few:

1. Taking a friend with us (our kids' godfather)
2. Staying at Grand Floridian
3. Eating at Hollywood Brown Derby
4. Paying for club level (we've been upgraded for free before, but never paid for it). For this trip, it was only $25/night more at AKL, and we're only there 2 nights, so we thought, for $50 total and all the zebra domes and wine you can consume, why not?

imagineer boy

The water parks. Never been to both BB and TL, but I hope to on the next trip.

Then there's Cirque's La Nouba which I'm dying to see, and beating myself up for not seeing it before.

And I am actually considering trying ToT for the first time, but I'm a little scared. :lol:

Hrudey3032

Something I have never done but want to do is Winnie the Pooh ride. I have always heard it is decent but I always see the line and cringe. I have done everything else for the most part ride wise but this one has always alluded me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom