What's something you've never experienced, but are trying on your next trip?

MarkTwain

Take a picture with the elusive Singin in the Rain umbrella
Check out the city square at the UK pavilion
Watch the France movie
Drink around the world since I'll be of legal age for the first time! :lol: :p

... and that's about it. :shrug: Aside from eating at several table-service restaurants, there's not much we haven't done...

Mikester71

La Nouba - We are going in October for our first anniversary we never took a honeymoon because we wanted to buy a house first so this trip is part honeymoon if it's possible to call it that. :ROFLOL:

La Nouba for us too. My wife and I were going to get away next March for our 20th anniversary, just the two of us, and then we changed our minds and decided to do ANOTHER big family WDW trip instead next March. So we decided that maybe we would treat ourselves to La Nouba for the first time while we are down there. Can't wait to see it! :sohappy:

davictim

Our trip in September will have a few firsts:

1. Staying at POFQ.
2. Mama Melroses with Fantasmic Seating.
3. Teppan Edo
4. Crystal Palace
5. DW and DD(6) first time at Sci-Fi Dine-in.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Are we talking about WDW here? Because I have some thoughts on my upcoming Amsterdam trip....

ShadyLady

Our Firsts this year

Bippity Boppity Boutique for my daughter who turns 4 the week before we go.

The Pirate's League for my 7 year old son.

California Grille dinner for fireworks.

Hoop-Dee-Do

Biergarten - a new favorite word among our entire house!

Winter-Summerland Mini Golf

52 Days!!! (and counting)

redfox5

Rock N Roller Coaster is a great ride for people who are scared of rollercoasters. I think rides inside make them much less scary.

I really want to try Sci-fi Dine-in theather, I tried to walk in on my last trip but no luck! Glad you can do it online now as I hate talking over the phone. I really want to see the parades at MK and AK. Plus the fireworks at Epcot. And Fantasmic tho I think it will be hard to get into.
Kinda want to ride the ballon at DTD but think I mayb chicken out.

durhay

1. Staying onsite (OKW). Finally, on the 10th trip!
2. Experiencing WDW with my kids. This will be huge. My first posts on this site were about waiting for my firstborn to be old enough to visit. I was thinking sometime in 2008 back then. :brick:
3. AK
4. Star Wars weekend
5. ToT, RnR
6. NotHorizons
7. Soarin'
8. NotElRioDelTiempo
9. StarJets
10. NotAlienEncounter
11. Space Mountain
12. NotIfYouHadWings
13. Toy Story Mania
14. Universe of Ellen

zurgandfriend

1. Either Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland Mini Golf – We have never made time before
2. Garden Grill - we always eat in World Showcase I want to try it next time
3. Blizzard Beach – We always go to Typhoon Lagoon

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
1. Food and Wine. My fiance is a teacher, so we never really have a chance to make it down for this, but we are squeezing in a long weekend in November.

2. Staying at the Boardwalk villas. Our home resort is OKW, but we decided we needed to be closer to the action.

3. The Festival of the Lion King at AK. Lion King is both of our second favorite disney movie, so it is inexcusable that we have yet to check it out.

4. 1st trip as a married couple, getting married in July so this trip will be a little different.

Yensid40

^^ Oh yes.

The Sum of All Thrills. It wasn't open last time we were there (2008). I am pretty sure it was just walls.

I was thinking of doing the behind the scenes train tour. It will be a first organized tour for me and I suppose one of the first times going into a park by myself.

My wife and I are also going down with our 5 year old niece and her parents that have not been since the mid-80's.

2 weeks from tomorrow!

davictim

1. Staying onsite (OKW). Finally, on the 10th trip!
2. Experiencing WDW with my kids. This will be huge. My first posts on this site were about waiting for my firstborn to be old enough to visit. I was thinking sometime in 2008 back then. :brick:
3. AK
4. Star Wars weekend
5. ToT, RnR
6. NotHorizons
7. Soarin'
8. NotElRioDelTiempo
9. StarJets
10. NotAlienEncounter
11. Space Mountain
12. NotIfYouHadWings
13. Toy Story Mania
14. Universe of Ellen

You are making a BIG mistake by staying on property! Because, once you do, you can NEVER stay offsite again!! :D Congrats on your first WDW resort stay!

devoy1701

Adventurer's Club

awwwww #$@&!
:brick:

Actually we were thinking about trying out Jellyrolls for the first time this summer on our next overnight trip! Thought it might be fun!

davictim

I have never had a meal in Morocco but my trip in 2 weeks I will be trying it for the first time.

Haven't been to Restaurant Marrakesh, but I have eaten at the Tangierine Cafe'. Loved it!

Here is the setting: Myself, and the DW eating Shawarma Platters (served with hummus, Tabouleh, and a Tangierine CousCous Salad with a Fresh Moroccan bread), while listening to the sounds of Mo'Rockin'. Man, what a great Disney memory!

Yensid40

Actually we were thinking about trying out Jellyrolls for the first time this summer on our next overnight trip! Thought it might be fun!

I love Jellyrolls. There is a cover charge... I believe it's $10. It is so very worth it. It's always fun to request a song that you think they could never play... and they bust it right out.

Master Gracey 5

I love Jellyrolls. There is a cover charge... I believe it's $10. It is so very worth it. It's always fun to request a song that you think they could never play... and they bust it right out.

I second this! Well worth the cover and a great experience. You'll be laughing and singing along the whole night. These guys are extremely talented - I can't wait to go there on my next visit.

DimpledDevil18

Well, I unfortunately do not have another Disney trip planned in the forseeable future, but there are a lot of things I either want to do that I haven't done or that I haven't done in a very long time. There are definitely a number of restaurants I want to check out (Le Cellier is at the top). I also would like to spend a lot more time exploring and taking everything. I would be content in spending a day in the World Showcase alone.I'd also like to visit some more of the resorts. I've stayed at the All Stars and Pop Century, and I've visited the Boardwalk, the Beach club, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian. I'd like to check out Ft. Wilderness. Finally I'd like to spend time at the water parks. Last trip we finally made it to Typhoon Lagoon, but only had time to do Crush and Gusher, the wave pool, and the lazy river before it started to downpour and we had to leave :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom