What will Disney announce for Disney World at the 2022 D23 expo?

mikejs78

Premium Member
My point…and I’m sure I’ll get the boo boo face…is that you can’t really go through sustained lulls.

And one particular company keeps falling down on this.

Your “new fantasyland” is rather old…dak is getting stale again (actually lost a ride)…studios is gonna get funked again very soon and they can’t lose steam in Epcot.

I know…tough deal. But make no mistake…that IS the deal.
I don't disagree with much of this at all. MK is probably fine for the moment. Really they need new stuff in DHS and AK, stat. Epcot would do well just to upgrade Imagination and Seas with some actual decent attractions.

RSoxNo1

I’m hearing mumblings about something coming to Canada, new food venue most likely in the upstairs, not sure the timeline, but could be a small addition to the Epcot overhaul update. While it’s been wanted for years, there now seems to be some substance to it.
March 27, 2015: On the March 27th Episode of the Unofficial Guide’s Disney Dish Podcast with Jim Hill, Jim mentions that expansion to Le Cellier may be coming to the Canada Pavilion. Please note this podcast is behind a pay wall.

May not be super exciting, but needed

Um... no, it's not.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’m hearing mumblings about something coming to Canada, new food venue most likely in the upstairs, not sure the timeline, but could be a small addition to the Epcot overhaul update. While it’s been wanted for years, there now seems to be some substance to it.

March 27, 2015: On the March 27th Episode of the Unofficial Guide’s Disney Dish Podcast with Jim Hill, Jim mentions that expansion to Le Cellier may be coming to the Canada Pavilion. Please note this podcast is behind a pay wall.

Um... no, it's not.
Did they ever repurpose La Boutique des Provinces into F&B?

castlecake2.0

Um... no, it's not.
Le Cellier is one of the smallest dining rooms on property and still one of the harder reservations to get, adding a lounge seems like a good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom