What type of cars do all are members drive?

Parkeit

My old car, Behula (okay well I can't spell my car's name, and yes I do name my cars), was a 1989 Ford Taurus. Man was that a nice car :brick: :lol: But unfortunately for me it died in amidst a large smoke cloud. Then came Athena, my beautiful 2003 Toyota Corrolla in a lovely shade of dark/pearl blue. Oh man I am in love!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Parkeit
My old car, Behula (okay well I can't spell my car's name, and yes I do name my cars), was a 1989 Ford Taurus. Man was that a nice car :brick: :lol: But unfortunately for me it died in amidst a large smoke cloud. Then came Athena, my beautiful 2003 Toyota Corrolla in a lovely shade of dark/pearl blue. Oh man I am in love!

We saw a Mazda 6 in that color the other day. After Becky gets her big therapist job, she's looking for that color :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Parkeit

That's the new color that Cadillac introduced this year for the Escalade :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Dark pearl blue? Is that anything like dark Corral blue,cause that`s the color of my 2001 Hyudai accent..

Darrel... your car looks Purple....lol and nowhere near blue :D

Parkeit

Dark/Pearl is kinda a really shiny midnight blue, only with more of a purply tint, okay its impossible to describe. I just looked up the name and technically its indigo ink, like that really tells you anything. But take my word for it, its the best color ever!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Darrel... your car looks Purple....lol and nowhere near blue :D
No Guys It`s called Corral blue,it`s blue with purple hues depending on what angle your looking at it,it looks purple,but it really is blue.:D

crazygirley

I drive a white '94 Plymouth Sundance, and I couldn't be happier with her. Her name is Mia (Yes, my car has a name, okay.). She has her good and bad days, but we manage. She has surprisingly great pick-up, and we love to cruise along with the radio blaring (Also, the most I've ever spent on a full tank is $21.00). She is my first car and I will be sad when I have to let her go. That's my sappy car story.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by crazygirley
I drive a white '94 Plymouth Sundance, and I couldn't be happier with her. Her name is Mia (Yes, my car has a name, okay.). She has her good and bad days, but we manage. She has surprisingly great pick-up, and we love to cruise along with the radio blaring (Also, the most I've ever spent on a full tank is $21.00). She is my first car and I will be sad when I have to let her go. That's my sappy car story.

You're not alone...I've named all of my cars :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
I had a dream last night that I bought a Jeep Wrangler, and it was amazingly fun? What do you think? Should I do it?

I have a Jeep :)

Gary...they are a blast...but you have to realize something...They are only for fun...nothing more :)

Comfort...NOPE
Speed or pickup...NOPE
Quiet...NOPE

(It's a Jeep thing though...I loved mine :) )

They are great in the snow...and...if you're gonna go offroading...it'll be tough for you to get it stuck :) These things go everywhere :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Speed or pickup...NOPE

This is the part that bothers me. At 4550 pounds, 190 HP doesn't sound like enough. I can do without the comfort.

I'll probably either buy one tonight or just forget about it and never consider it again. Part of it would just be the fun of having it parked in the garage when Linda comes home from work tomorrow (since I've never talked about it before). I don't suppose that's a real good reason to buy a car, is it?:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
This is the part that bothers me. At 4550 pounds, 190 HP doesn't sound like enough. I can do without the comfort.

I'll probably either buy one tonight or just forget about it and never consider it again. Part of it would just be the fun of having it parked in the garage when Linda comes home from work tomorrow (since I've never talked about it before). I don't suppose that's a real good reason to buy a car, is it?:lookaroun

if you do get one...make sure you get the dual top package...you'll need the hard top

Im looking at a few different ones, here are my options:

1. Subaru Imprezza WRX
2. 1994 RX-7 TT
3. 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
4. Focus SVT
5. Ford Exploder

Invero

here's a new pic of my baby :)

(BTW: for those following... my car was fine... it was the idiots who put in my battery... they put in the wrong battery... one that was too small. D'oh!)

Attachments

• dcp03045.jpg
    dcp03045.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 27

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom