What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

versus the faster...

New Beetle Turbo S (which should've come out a little more like the concept than it did)

Attachments

• 2002vwturbo%20s.jpg
    2002vwturbo%20s.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 64

WDWFREAK53

and...what I wished the New Beetle Turbo S REALLY finalized as...
(this was the first prototype concept)

Attachments

• beetleturbo concept.jpg
    beetleturbo concept.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 65

WDWFREAK53

Hmmm...speaking of Beetle concepts...I wonder whatever happened with the New Beetle "DUNE" (4 wheel drive with removable glass roof panel) (Oh...and it could also raise itself 6 inches in ground clearance as needed)

Attachments

• 2000-beetle-dune-concept-1.jpg
    2000-beetle-dune-concept-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 61

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
I'm talking about the roadster concept, have you seen it?

Not seen any about yet, but io hope it is very different to the normal smart cars.

Would touch one of them with yours! :animwink:

Cliff

Funny thing about VW's

We have a large graphic arts department where I work here. These people never comb their hair, they wear holy t-shirts with words like "atari" on them. They wear torn jeans and they all worship MAC computers all day.

It's some kind of a wierd underground subculture or something.

I'm not kidding, Mac's are their religion! You can insult their mother but you can't insult their Apple Macs!!

The funny part is that almost all of them drive new VW's......the strangest colors on a car you have ever seen to boot.

Is this just a bizarre coinsidence? Or, do VW's and Mac users go together?

Dunno? CT : - )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by 10021982
Funny thing about VW's

We have a large graphic arts department where I work here. These people never comb their hair, they wear holy t-shirts with words like "atari" on them. They wear torn jeans and they all worship MAC computers all day.

It's some kind of a wierd underground subculture or something.

I'm not kidding, Mac's are their religion! You can insult their mother but you can't insult their Apple Macs!!

The funny part is that almost all of them drive new VW's......the strangest colors on a car you have ever seen to boot.

Is this just a bizarre coinsidence? Or, do VW's and Mac users go together?

Dunno? CT : - )

Strange colors...like "ISOTOPE, VAPOR, VORTEX, etc."
I had a yellow bug...and it was just that... "YELLOW"

VW's are pretty neat little cars...Drive one...you'll know what I mean :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Not seen any about yet, but io hope it is very different to the normal smart cars.

Would touch one of them with yours! :animwink:

I read somewhere that they might start selling them here. I can't imagine them doing very well. At least the Mini has enough guts to get out on the highway. Maybe people who live in cities will buy them, but it seems most people in cities don't have cars.

CT - I know what you mean about the VW's. I like them, but I'd be almost afraid to buy one because I feel like I don't belong. I'd worry people would think I was a poser. Almost like if I started listening to rap music and wearing baggy pants

JenLUVSmickey

Here is my vehicle: 1996 Jeep cherokee sport. :slurp:
Its hard to see but I have my mickey antenna topper too!

Attachments

• jeep6.jpg
    jeep6.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 44

prberk

I drive a 2000 Plymouth Breeze, which is the same car as a Dodge Stratus....

I first discovered it when I broke down in Florida in 1997 and had to rent a car (a Breeze) at National on WDW property to get back home. I kept the car a week and returned the next wkd. to get my car back. An AAMCO in Kissimmee had fixed it. My old car was a Dodge Shadow.

I loved the Breeze when I rented it, so I bought one later!

ambitio

My dad and I took a test drive in the collest car ever yeserday. It was an Infiniti FX35 AWD. It had a 280 HP engine and it was hauling. It is the best looking SUV on the market. And the FX45, the top of the line model, is the most powerful SUV, it has a 351 HP engine.

Lilo

I'm thinking about buying the Acura MDX. Cool SUV. I like the fact it has the DVD player for my son (or husband).

Now everyone can get out of my way:fork:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lilo
Maybe you should buy it for me:D

How 'bout this...I'll buy that for you if you buy me a fully loaded Volvo XC-90 or a Hummer H2??? Deal?

Attachments

• volvo-xc90.jpg
    volvo-xc90.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom