What type of cars do all are members drive?

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
How 'bout this...I'll buy that for you if you buy me a fully loaded Volvo XC-90 or a Hummer H2??? Deal?

No no no no no, if you're going for a volvo, you've got to have a T5.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tenchu
No no no no no, if you're going for a volvo, you've got to have a T5.

Psst...I'd love a GT-40 or a Z4 before any Volvo...but I figure that Lilo and I could buy each other the same "type" of vehicle...

ummm...post a pic of the T5 (Please tell me you're not talking about the wagon)(The new sporty S6-R rocks!)

WDWFREAK53

Here's the new TENCHU-MOBILE :lol:
(I don't know why...but I picture you driving something like this :lol: )

Attachments

• s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 45

WDWFREAK53

OMG...I'm in love...Valentine's Day is coming and if I had one of these...I wouldn't go anywhere but my driveway :) (Saleen S7)

Attachments

• saleen s7.jpg
    saleen s7.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by garyhoov

The thing I really like is it seems that it may signal the beginning of some cool European cars coming over here. When the Lotus Elise or Smart Roadster (though that may be underpowered from what I've seen) show up, I'll get excited.

:wave:

The Elise is a nightmare. I have 2 friends who owned one.... and both sold it shortly after. While its a great track car, its hopeless for everyday driving. Mechanical problems with the car are endless, and its terrifying being in one on a motorway (freeway), it feels incredibly unsafe at speed around other traffic. Oh and it has NO interior ;) LOL

Maria

Ah...you just gotta make do with what you have...I mean...I've had a bug...and made do with the interior space :)

....as long as the front seat reclines, right? :lol:

(not that I know that, eh?) :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
....as long as the front seat reclines, right? :lol:

(not that I know that, eh?) :animwink:

Front seat reclined...the back seats folded up...it's all good ;) There's PLENTY of room :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
My Next car.. 2003-04 CTS *drool* :slurp:

From the Chicago Auto Show:

Attachments

• ctschiautoshow.jpg
    ctschiautoshow.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 67

DMC-12

How about the Cien concept Jer?

I saw that last year up close and personal at last years auto show Bri... its very cool...

I was eyeballing the Chrysler Crossfire to.. on the auto show web cams... sweeet! If I did get one though it would have to be in silver.... but the red they have for it... is very sharp to... :)

DMC-12

Originally posted by DMC-12
I was eyeballing the Chrysler Crossfire to.. on the auto show web cams... sweeet! If I did get one though it would have to be in silver.... but the red they have for it... is very sharp to... :)

Here it is :

Attachments

• redcrossfire.jpg
    redcrossfire.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 49

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12

The crossfire has been growing on me, but I haven't heard a price yet. I'm guessing about $40,000. I've got it on my list.

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
The crossfire has been growing on me, but I haven't heard a price yet. I'm guessing about $40,000. I've got it on my list.

:lol: same here Gary... I gotta say... its a toss up for me... if I get this job next month... this... or the CTS...

I have no info on price either... for the Crossfire...

here is a better pic... I cant get a really good one right now cause thw cams are super busy...

Attachments

• redcrossfire2.jpg
    redcrossfire2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 43

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom