What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Is this when Doc and Marty decided to go back to times before they had roads? (Where we're going...we don't NEED ROADS!)

Attachments

• delorean4x4.jpg
    delorean4x4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
ROFL :lol:

Well, I guess you could say that the Delorean was a Chevy Chevette on steroids...and gullwing doors :)

Look...both hatchbacks...both have squared headlights...both ugly :lookaroun (JUST KIDDING)

A$$! The DMC is not a hatch by any means... the engine is in the rear.. :hammer: :hammer: :p :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tenchu
Beautiful.

(Of course, if it only had a 1.0 litre engine in it, it might not be quite so attractive) :animwink:

(But easier to insure, and fill with petrol! :lol: )

Well, if you must know...(uh ohhhh Viper...make room...the GT-40 has arrived :) )

The powerplant is an all-American V-8 from Ford's modular engine family. The MOD 5.4-liter V-8 in the GT40 features aluminum four-valve heads, forged crankshaft, H-beam forged rods and aluminum pistons fed by a supercharger, all combining to make more than 500 horsepower and 500 foot-pounds of torque. These figures match or exceed those of the most powerful period GT40, a car that could handily top 200 mph on the Mulsanne straight at Le Mans. Because of the supercharger and high-revving, free-breathing valvetrain, the new car produces this astounding power from an efficient 5.4-liter V-8 engine. The power is put to the road through an RBT six-speed manual transmission.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Is this when Doc and Marty decided to go back to times before they had roads? (Where we're going...we don't NEED ROADS!)

Ok...Freak.. I do kinda like the Ford... but would I buy one.. probally not.. :) NOW LEAVE ME and my DMC's ALONE :lol:

Ahh...yes...the D-Rex.. That Belongs to my friend Rich... I almost bought a project Delorean off him a year and a half ago..... :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Ok...Freak.. I do kinda like the Ford... but would I buy one.. probally not.. :) NOW LEAVE ME and my DMC's ALONE :lol:

Ahh...yes...the D-Rex.. That Belongs to my friend Rich... I almost bought a project Delorean off him a year and a half ago..... :)

(Just one more for fun :) DMC-Dead Motor Car )

Ok, now that that fun's over...how 'bout we pick on something else...umm...Peugoets? :lol: jk

tenchu

Calm down ahchoo...I like them :)
(Ok, so it didn't stop me with the Deloreans but you never said that you didn't like the Ford :) )

Because...Jer, in face...I love Deloreans :)

I know you're only joking.

I like the deloreans too, but I'm not sure I'd trust any car built in Ireland! :lol:

(Where's disney_nutter when you want him? :lol: )

Cliff

Ok,...I'm cheating. This is obviously not a car.

But I do drive it on weekends!!

2002 Aquasport 200 Ospery. ( My other baby )

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 40

Maria

What about Mini Coopers? Do any of you have one? (my ex has one and loves it... I still don´t know how a 6´4" tall guy can fit in it though lol). What do you car connoisseurs think of them?

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
What about Mini Coopers? Do any of you have one? (my ex has one and loves it... I still don´t know how a 6´4" tall guy can fit in it though lol). What do you car connoisseurs think of them?

Like the old ones, not sure about the new ones.

The new mini goes against everything the old mini was. It was meant to be cheap and cheerful, not a £10,000 family saloon!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria

I love small cars, and I like the fact that it is small, light, reasonably powerful and handles well.

The styling is pretty bland, and it would have to be lighter and or more powerful with beefier tires for me to consider it seriously. I also think it's a bit overpriced for what you get.

The thing I really like is it seems that it may signal the beginning of some cool European cars coming over here. When the Lotus Elise or Smart Roadster (though that may be underpowered from what I've seen) show up, I'll get excited.

:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
I love small cars, and I like the fact that it is small, light, reasonably powerful and handles well.

The styling is pretty bland, and it would have to be lighter and or more powerful with beefier tires for me to consider it seriously. I also think it's a bit overpriced for what you get.

The thing I really like is it seems that it may signal the beginning of some cool European cars coming over here. When the Lotus Elise or Smart Roadster (though that may be underpowered from what I've seen) show up, I'll get excited.

I wouldn't be excited about the smart cars if i were you. :hurl:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov

Hey! :lol:
The MiniCooper is ONE COOL CAR! Sure, it LOOKS small...but it's VERY roomy for it's appearance. The interior is well laid out AND is retro yet modern. 163hp isn't enough for that little car???

(It IS COOL...but...I'm not gonna RAVE about it...I do like it though...I think it's very "different" but "different" in the way that that Beetle is "different". (If I had to choose between the 2 (A New Beetle Turbo S or a Mini Cooper S...I'd choose the Beetle)

Attachments

• mini1.jpg
    mini1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 20

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
163hp isn't enough for that little car???

Well considering it weighs a couple hundred pounds more than my Celica . . . yeah, it's underpowered. It's a nice little car, but not for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom