What type of cars do all are members drive?

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
Did anyone see the History Channel special about motorcycles last night? I missed it, but I heard they had a segment about the Buell Firebolt.:brick:

I saw one about harley davidson last time i was in america.

It was quite interesting.

(Two weeks at disneyworld, and i was watching the tv! :brick: )

WDWFREAK53

It's starting to grow on me. It looks paticularly good from the angles you posted. Do they have a simple five-spoke rim? I don't think the brochure I've got shows rim choices.

:wave:

Gary...you ask and you shall receive...(You're right...I like these better)

Attachments

• z4_5spokefront1.jpg
    z4_5spokefront1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 53

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Gary...you ask and you shall receive...(You're right...I like these better)

Nice!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for. Not sure why, but I just like seeing those big disk brakes.

Did you see there has been an unofficial announcement that Pontiac will make the Solstice?

WDWFREAK53

Nice!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Did you see there has been an unofficial announcement that Pontiac will make the Solstice?

Really??? I thought that was pretty much dead in the water.
I like the car a lot though...I really only have one problem with it...it doesn't look like it's too easy to work on (engine-wise)... :lol: look...there's no HOOD!!!

I guess this means that Dodge will make the Razor too (but I hope they give you a spare tire...or at least run-flats...(rumor was that it was going to come with a Razor scooter instead))

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
2006?!?!?!? They're dropping the ball!!!

Lutz might be a Klutz! (I do like what he has done designwise though)

Yeah, and they made such a big deal of how quickly they put together the show car. The thing that really worries me is that he's pushing for a $20,000 sticker, and I've got Fiero fears. If they can do it right for 20K, great, but I'm afraid they'll have to make some serious compromises.

WDWFREAK53

Yeah, and they made such a big deal of how quickly they put together the show car. The thing that really worries me is that he's pushing for a $20,000 sticker, and I've got Fiero fears. If they can do it right for 20K, great, but I'm afraid they'll have to make some serious compromises.

No kidding...the rims alone look like they're at least 3G for the set

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
No kidding...the rims alone look like they're at least 3G for the set

yeah ...they look like 20in-22inchers... I think the off the line stock model with have 17's... maybe...just a guess. :)

DMC-12

Speaking of rims... I would like to get some 17's for mine....

Ok...so here is the Altima...The "Darth Vadering" of the car has begun ;) I had the windows tinted in the back.. 80% Dark... any darker than they are now... I would not be able to see anything around me at night...:lol:

Attachments

• darthaltima.jpg
    darthaltima.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 34

DMC-12

Here is the front view... I took off the front plate...and plate mounting like the day after I got the thing...
It stuck out like a sore thumb on the front nose area... just looks a LOT sharper with out it. :)

Attachments

• frontview.jpg
    frontview.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33

Maria

We HAVE to have the front and back plates. I will never understand why cars in the US don´t need to have them! :veryconfu

DMC-12

Originally posted by Maria
Niiiiiice..... and shiny! :D

Thanks Maria! :kiss:
The reason the car is soooo shiny is cause I just got done washing off the 50lbs of road salt off of it ...lol :)

Well.. in IL they NEED to display both front and back plates... my car is registered in another state :)

jaylenofan86

Ok, I have an update! The Mercedes is STILL in the shop! I hate those guys! It takes forever! Anyway, about the DeLorean, I didn't get the automatic one because my dad didn't want it to be near the house. He hates DeLoreans! But, I tryed again and he finally agreed to it! It's a manual w/ 45,000 miles, custom stereo and gps, and he redid everything! It should be here in two weeks! Hopefully my dad won't back down this time!:cry:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thanks Maria! :kiss:
The reason the car is soooo shiny is cause I just got done washing off the 50lbs of road salt off of it ...lol :)

Well.. in IL they NEED to display both front and back plates... my car is registered in another state :)

SWEET RIDE!!! (you had 50lbs on your car...my truck is twice the size of your car so I must have at LEAST 100lbs :lol: )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Ok, I have an update! The Mercedes is STILL in the shop! I hate those guys! It takes forever! Anyway, about the DeLorean, I didn't get the automatic one because my dad didn't want it to be near the house. He hates DeLoreans! But, I tryed again and he finally agreed to it! It's a manual w/ 45,000 miles, custom stereo and gps, and he redid everything! It should be here in two weeks! Hopefully my dad won't back down this time!:cry:

COOL!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! I love DeLoreans

jaylenofan86

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! My dad did it again! He doesn't want it near the house again! He wants a cheap DeLorean to "make it my own" and rebulit it. Also, he wants to find one closer to California. Oh well, I'll keep trying!:cry:

DMC-12

SWEET RIDE!!! (you had 50lbs on your car...my truck is twice the size of your car so I must have at LEAST 100lbs :lol: )

Thanks Freak!...
Yeah...its a pain to find rims that I like for this car though... It is a Nissan 4 lug setup...ugh... Anyone know where I can find a not sooo expensive (ok..cheap...well not chep in quality...but in price) set of 17's... 16's might look better....that have that goofy Nissan 4 lug setup..let me know please :)

The newer altimas have the 5 lug setup...like the maximas... damn..should of waited a year...lol :hammer: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom