What type of cars do all are members drive?

Maria

700 replies!! :sohappy: ooops... :lookaroun ;)

Now seriously... I have found the car of my dreams... only sold in Japan though... so I may have to import it from there... Take a look! :animwink: :lol:

Attachments

• cr-v.jpg
    cr-v.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 31

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
700 replies!! :sohappy: ooops... :lookaroun ;)

Now seriously... I have found the car of my dreams... only sold in Japan though... so I may have to import it from there... Take a look! :animwink: :lol:

I dont have "exciting pleasure world accesories" in my car :(
I wanna get some though!:sohappy: :D

Maria

Originally posted by DMC-12

ROFLMAO! I will invite you when I get them and see if you get ...... er... what you want! :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

Umm...can I take a spin in that with you...and see if it lives up to the hype :lookaroun

Sure! I will have to test if the propaganda is true, you know? :lol: :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12

I think you have to go to The Ritz Carlton South Beach to get those (Maria will probably be the only one to get that;) )

Maria

Originally posted by garyhoov
I think you have to go to The Ritz Carlton South Beach to get those (Maria will probably be the only one to get that;) )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

Good one Gary!! :D

JonnyK

I posted another thread about this too so oops I didnt know but Ill share both of it.

I drive a 2002 White Chrysler PT Cruiser / Limited Edition.

Some People Think it looks like a HEARSE and its UGLY But. Im not gonna listen to those kind of comment.

Why Did I go for it. the Interior is really Roomy, Im very Tall and thats the most car ever around that has a big interior and its pretty big. I love the slick designs of the exterior, Much look like a old rod car. Pretty Slick.

Got alot of mods on it though.. Tinted Windows.. System.. Neons.. Led Washer Lights. Many More.

The Thread I Started w/other 2 picts

Attachments

• wdw_freak_pt_01.jpg
    wdw_freak_pt_01.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 46

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tenchu
Nice.

I can't decide if i like the cruiser or not.

I think it would be cool to have a Police Cruiser...Cruiser :) (like a cool paddywagon)

(but...I'm on of those that doesn't really know if I like the styling of it)
Sorry wdwfreak (am I apologizing to myself? :lol: ) But, I'm sure you don't like things that I do :)

JonnyK

WDWFreak53 & Tenchu -

Its ok Its ok, doesnt hurt me. No one likes them. Not to many people do and some do.

WDWFreak53 -

My Town has like 4 PT Cruiser Police Cruiser. A DARE ONE .. It looks GAY.

Also - Orlando has alot of PT, Its a popular place for PT Cruisers and alot of PT's in Florida Also. (most likely a surf cruiser for Florida beaches Kinda)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Did anyone see the History Channel special about motorcycles last night? I missed it, but I heard they had a segment about the Buell Firebolt.:brick:

JonnyK

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

(Sorry...just a little Seinfeld humor)

LoL :lol:

But still, it doesnt look that great :dazzle:

anyway have fun WDWFreak53! When You go off to orlando.. where the magic begins! :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Did anyone see the History Channel special about motorcycles last night? I missed it, but I heard they had a segment about the Buell Firebolt.:brick:

Sorry bud...I didn't...but I thought you were a Ducati man

JonnyK

I saw it, I didnt really watch it.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Sorry bud...I didn't...but I thought you were a Ducati man

Well I ride a Ducati, but I make money off of Buell, so my allegiances are split.

(and I'm wondering if they said: "If not for the wonderful work Gary Hoover did on this bike, it never would have been built" . . . probably not) :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom