What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thanks Freak!...
Yeah...its a pain to find rims that I like for this car though... It is a Nissan 4 lug setup...ugh... Anyone know where I can find a not sooo expensive (ok..cheap...well not chep in quality...but in price) set of 17's... 16's might look better....that have that goofy Nissan 4 lug setup..let me know please :)

The newer altimas have the 5 lug setup...like the maximas... damn..should of waited a year...lol :hammer: :D

Try www.enkei.com

I have a set of Enkei RT-6's on my truck.

American Racing has cheap priced rims...but...in my opinion...not the "nicest looking"

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Try www.enkei.com

I have a set of Enkei RT-6's on my truck.

American Racing has cheap priced rims...but...in my opinion...not the "nicest looking"

Thanks Freak...

Yeah...I kinda like these... I wanna keep with the theme of "Vader-ing" of the car....I mean..I could go chrome or silver...but black would look sharp to, I think.

This is European Car Magazine's project M3... they went all out with bigger discs and HUGE braking system.

Attachments

• projectm3.jpg
    projectm3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 30

DMC-12

Originally posted by garyhoov
Seriously I think those would look nice.

Yeah...the thought of having the hubs converted to a 5 lug set up has came accross my mind to....just to get these wheels...lol.. :) but then that would void warrenty I am certain.

WDWFREAK53

Yeah...the thought of having the hubs converted to a 5 lug set up has came accross my mind to....just to get these wheels...lol.. :) but then that would void warrenty I am certain.

Yep it would void the warranty...but then again...pretty much EVERYTHING you do voids warranty... (oh...you haven't washed it yet have you??? because unless you go through a Nissan dealer, you void your warranty)

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Yep it would void the warranty...but then again...pretty much EVERYTHING you do voids warranty... (oh...you haven't washed it yet have you??? because unless you go through a Nissan dealer, you void your warranty)

LOL...I know...whats the deal with that.. ? I wanted to get an XM ready stereo installed.... and I e-mailed nissan asking if this would effect my warranty... ...its like they were totaly clueless...and they sent me some canned response about brakes...and warranty stuff about that :lol: d'uh :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

LOL...I know...whats the deal with that.. ? I wanted to get an XM ready stereo installed.... and I e-mailed nissan asking if this would effect my warranty... ...its like they were totaly clueless...and they sent me some canned response about brakes...and warranty stuff about that :lol: d'uh :hammer:

actually to tell you the truth, that's the ONE thing that I believe you CAN do without voiding the warranty...not positive though.

Ohh...well, if you change the break pads and rotors without using Factory Nissan parts then you are voiding the warranty...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

"I ASKED ABOUT THE FREAKIN' STEREO!!!"

DMC-12

Here's something:

What'd everyone think of the new Mustang? It didn't look like anything new to me.

the new stang is cool... but that bike is bulky and akward..granted it is a viper engine on wheels..

i have been looking at all the NAIAS footage and pictures :)

you see the caddy 16? 1000hp.... :eek:

DMC-12

Yeah.. I know.. I am a sucker for gull wings :D :)

Caddy 16:

Attachments

• l_sixteen_gull.jpg
    l_sixteen_gull.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35

DMC-12

Sixteen’s 16-cylinder engine displaces 13.6 liters and produces an amazing 1000 horsepower.

Soooo.... 1 highway, 0 city for MPG? :lol:

Attachments

• l_sixteenmotor.jpg
    l_sixteenmotor.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 34

WDWFREAK53

I think that might be just a wee bit too much.

that's about 800 more horsepower than I'd need :) (jk...I was drooling when I saw that :) )

Hey, could someone find a pic of the new Stang or 2 and post them? Thanks :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom