What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

BMW UPDATE:

All 3 short films for the BMW Z4 are now playing at:

www.bmwfilms.com

(Hostage is my favorite)

There is a pretty cool drag race down the LV strip in "Beat the Devil" It's funny because James Brown is in it :lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
BMW UPDATE:

All 3 short films for the BMW Z4 are now playing at:

www.bmwfilms.com

(Hostage is my favorite)

There is a pretty cool drag race down the LV strip in "Beat the Devil" It's funny because James Brown is in it :lol:

NOOOO.... Talk about the POD car more.

Does it have a Boyfriend?

Can only POD people drive it?

When will all cars look like that?

How does a car feel emotions, does it have a brain hooked up in the trunk?

POD POD POD POD POD.

Oh what a feeling!

:lol:

What's up with the "steering wheel"?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
NOOOO.... Talk about the POD car more.

Does it have a Boyfriend?

Can only POD people drive it?

When will all cars look like that?

How does a car feel emotions, does it have a brain hooked up in the trunk?

POD POD POD POD POD.

Oh what a feeling!

:lol:

What's up with the "steering wheel"?

The steering wheel is a figment of your imagination

Oh...and I believe the "emotions" are based on your driving style...if you're driving the vehicle HARD...it gets mad...if the wipers turn on, it gets sad (and I believe is why it tears...and I believe it also does this when you shut the car off and lock it...because you are leaving) It gets happy when you unlock the doors (the tail wags) and you are driving in a "fun" style. (I really think there are MANY things combined that change it's mood. Anything from driving style, to stereo volume, to windshield wipers, to entering and exiting the vehicle. In that aspect it is pretty neat to be able to do that...but I ask you...WHY?

WDWFREAK53

I dont' think I ever posted a pic of my cougar :(

I couldn't find my exact one...
:lol: I was searching around though and did find a similar one...rims/ground effects are the VERY similar...I didn't have a tail like that on mine though...it had the stock spoiler.

Oh yeah...mine had a moon roof too

Attachments

• cougar18.jpg
    cougar18.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22

WDWspider

The steering wheel is a figment of your imagination

Oh...and I believe the "emotions" are based on your driving style...if you're driving the vehicle HARD...it gets mad...if the wipers turn on, it gets sad (and I believe is why it tears...and I believe it also does this when you shut the car off and lock it...because you are leaving) It gets happy when you unlock the doors (the tail wags) and you are driving in a "fun" style. (I really think there are MANY things combined that change it's mood. Anything from driving style, to stereo volume, to windshield wipers, to entering and exiting the vehicle. In that aspect it is pretty neat to be able to do that...but I ask you...WHY?

Well, duh! It's so Obvious.

WDWFREAK53

Ok...well, I figured I'd start posting some more concepts...
I think this one is dead in the water...but...I would buy one in a second.

This is called the Chevy K5

Attachments

• chevyk5.jpg
    chevyk5.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 31

WDWFREAK53

I will put money on the fact that you will NEVER see this car put into production :lol: (but it is a neat little concept...I want it :) )

The Ford EX Buggy

Attachments

• fordexbuggy.jpg
    fordexbuggy.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 29

WDWFREAK53

New VW Bus (MicroBus)

This will be sold! (and you can even get the surfboards in a package!)

Attachments

• microbus3.jpg
    microbus3.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 29

WDWspider

I will put money on the fact that you will NEVER see this car put into production :lol: (but it is a neat little concept...I want it :) )

The Ford EX Buggy

I like, I like.

I have never and will never understand why a VW Bus has or will continue to sell.

WDWFREAK53

I like, I like.

I have never and will never understand why a VW Bus has or will continue to sell.

(Spidey...I was seriously thinking about putting Spiderwebs on my cougar...I think it would've looked awesome. A brick red fading down to black at the bottom of the car with black webs)

Whattaya think?

WDWspider

(Spidey...I was seriously thinking about putting Spiderwebs on my cougar...I think it would've looked awesome. A brick red fading down to black at the bottom of the car with black webs)

Whattaya think?

... and license Plates reading... VENOM

Lhriangel

Whattaya think?

What happened to the cougar? That looks like a pretty car. You didn't total it like my brother did his mustang did you?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
What happened to the cougar? That looks like a pretty car. You didn't total it like my brother did his mustang did you?

Nope didn't total it...but 3 breakdowns, 2 tows, and 4 alternators later...I sold it :)

WDWspider

I have and will always want a Viper... I am a simple man, and when my mid-life crisis comes, I'll finally get my red Viper with yellow wheels. :D

Lhriangel

ahhhhhh *nods* that's understandable.

*huggles her mustang* the only way I would sell my baby is if Dad would get me a new one to replace it LOL. Hehe but then again this is a show car that is worth almost if not AS much as a brand new mustang convertable lol. And I get to drive it when I go home for the weekend. Well at least I'm pretty sure I get to :D

WDWFREAK53

I have and will always want a Viper... I am a simple man, and when my mid-life crisis comes, I'll finally get my red Viper with yellow wheels. :D

Ah...a McDonald's Mobile on steroids...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom