What type of cars do all are members drive?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
See...that has always irked me... Universal signed a huge product placement deal with Toyota.... So, now Toyota gets to TELL Universal that they want this model in this movie....or setup in this theme park....or whatever :hurl: Is the Delorean still on display?

lol...yeah...the DMC gets replaced with a Celica....lol
As far as a BTTF 4 goes...very doubtful it will ever happen... Bob Gale & Bob Zemicks already said something to that effect.

Yes, the train, the delorean, and now this are on display

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Universal signed a huge product placement deal with Toyota

I can see if the director says "Okay we need a sedan to drive by in this scene" and the producer says "We've got a deal with Toyota, so we'll pick up a Corolla.", but when they replace a known model of car that was so well established as part of the film with something completely different just for marketing, that's just stupid.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
Well if they still have the DeLorean, it's not so bad. It's still stupid, but not idiotic.

Right.... its all about dollar signs though... Personaly... I think the Toyotas scattered around Universal studios is tacky.

WDWFREAK53

Right.... its all about dollar signs though... Personaly... I think the Toyotas scattered around Universal studios is tacky.

I agree...and the tackiest is the Spider-man Toyota MR-2 Spyder...ICK!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Here's what I got for school this year! Please, hold the 'ooos and aaas' :p

Oooooooo! . . . Aaaaaaaa! . . . oops, sorry, you asked me not to do that, didn't you?:zipit:

WDWFREAK53

*grabs hold of "ooo's and aaa's" and TRIES not to let them go*

*can't hold on...*

OOO...AAA...

(nice ride Sparky...I actually REALLY like the trailblazer)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
(nice ride Sparky...I actually REALLY like the trailblazer)
Yeah, too bad it's a total PIECE... remember the whole battery incident about 2 months ago?? :mad:

I love it now though! I can run other smaller cars over! HAHA! :goodnevil

Hugs to Gary!

(Kisses to Freak)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Yeah, too bad it's a total PIECE... remember the whole battery incident about 2 months ago?? :mad:

I love it now though! I can run other smaller cars over! HAHA! :goodnevil

Hugs to Gary!

(Kisses to Freak)

Wow...you're pretty brave to hug Gary with that manly chest hair!

:lol: just kiddin' around Gary...you da bomb :) BA-BOOOOM :lol:

jeffs10

Original Poster
Saturn's are nice little rides! (GM HIT BIG when they started this line)

Here's the new Cadillac SRX (pretty neat for a 350hp SUV)

Is that based off the chevy Trail Blazer. if so im glad i was waiting for the Cadillac version of the trail blazer.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jeffs10
Is that based off the chevy Trail Blazer. if so im glad i was waiting for the Cadillac version of the trail blazer.

Ok, the V-6 engine will be the same that is offered in the 2003 CTS that produces 260hp...and the V-8 Northstar will produce 350hp...it has DUAL moonroofs...(one in front and one in back) 3 rows of seats. It is NOT based on the Trailblazer...size is equivalent but this is a whole new platform.

Oh...and if you thought that OTHER caddy was nice...check out the Cadillac Escalade XS-500...and for those of you that thinks this is just an escalade with nice rims...(22 inch rims)

Escalade...345 hp
Escalade XS-500...522hp (0-60 in 6.6 seconds...that is pretty dang quick for a machine of this size)

Attachments

• xs-500.jpg
    xs-500.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 28

WDWFREAK53

oh...and I know what kind of vehicles Gary likes...and it's NOT SUV's :) soo...here's an upcoming Opel model for you G :)

Attachments

• opel.jpg
    opel.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 28

WDWspider

Hey Freak I saw at least two herbies on my trip.

I also saw a Shamu Beetle, I will post the pics on this thread tonight, i took those pictures just for you to see. awwwww.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Hey Freak I saw at least two herbies on my trip.

I also saw a Shamu Beetle, I will post the pics on this thread tonight, i took those pictures just for you to see. awwwww.

Cool bud!!! thanks a lot! (did you see the Spider Spyder? :lol: )
at IoA

WDWspider

Cool bud!!! thanks a lot! (did you see the Spider Spyder? :lol: )
at IoA

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I thought I snapped that too but I don't recall seeing the picture on my camera. I know my nephew did, so I may use that as an avatar someday if they turn out good. Only the Window is cracked all up.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
oh...and I know what kind of vehicles Gary likes...and it's NOT SUV's :) soo...here's an upcoming Opel model for you G :)

Thanks! It sort of reminds me of the Saturn concept you posted a while back. I'm actually feeling kind of old, because I'm beginning to question if there actually is such a thing as a car that is too small. I find myself wondering if the Lotus Elise (for example) is too hardcore even for me.

Unless something happens to change my mind, I'll probably get the Boxster sometime over the next year. I'm keeping my eye on several things:

1. The redesign of the Boxster with introduction of a coupe.

2. The introduction of the Lotus Elise to the US.

3. The new Corvette.

4. The Chrysler Crossfire.

5. The BMW Z4 and Z5

6. The expected power increases for the Audi TT.

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Thanks! It sort of reminds me of the Saturn concept you posted a while back. I'm actually feeling kind of old, because I'm beginning to question if there actually is such a thing as a car that is too small. I find myself wondering if the Lotus Elise (for example) is too hardcore even for me.

Unless something happens to change my mind, I'll probably get the Boxster sometime over the next year. I'm keeping my eye on several things:

1. The redesign of the Boxster with introduction of a coupe.

2. The introduction of the Lotus Elise to the US.

3. The new Corvette.

4. The Chrysler Crossfire.

5. The BMW Z4 and Z5

6. The expected power increases for the Audi TT.

:wave:

Hey, any more info on the Z5? I can't seem to find anything on it :lol:

When's the new 'vette coming out??? (the vette is my favorite sports car, that's why I'm questioning it)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom