What type of cars do all are members drive?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Hee hee.. I love em' , the one I test drove... had like 10 air bags in it...so I felt pretty safe :) They can take a beating...just cost a small fourtune to repair though....once they are out of warrenty... :(

Hmm safe car is good but then again Saturns are supposed to be very safe and are a fraction of the price!! *sighs* the price our society will play for the status symbols.. (I'm not saying I dont' buy into it.. if you saw my closet you'd tell me I'm very guilty but.. I recognize what I'm doing LOL).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jeffs10
Chevy SSR is this a concept car? I keep seeing it hope they are going to build this one.

Yes...it is a concept car...but...it has a production model year of 2004. (These are pics of the concept but the actual production model will look a lot like this)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Okay that car I adore!!! I like the design better then the mustang even and I'm a mustang girl.. hehe.

How much do they run?

The motor trend price guide states the XLR base price of $70,000

jeffs10

Original Poster
Just found this photo of my 1979 cutlass 442
350, dual exhast, 4 speed.

What a great car i bought it in atlanta GA and it had no rust anywhere. Wish i still had it but i traded it for a motorcycle.

Attachments

• 4422.jpg
    4422.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 96

jeffs10

Original Poster
Here another older one of me working on a 1979 chevy malibu. And the chevy 350 I rebuild.

Everyone else post older photos of your older cars. (board at work looking for something to do)

Attachments

• malibu.jpg
    malibu.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 92

jeffs10

Original Poster
last one i have a couple more here the list of cars i had since 16
(now im really board)

1985 chevy celiberty wagon
1970 Mustang
1991 chevy cav.
1986 chevy celiberty
1981 pontiac grand prix
1979 cutlass oldsmobile
1978 Cutlass Oldsmobile with t-tops and a 403ci.
1979 Chevy Malubu
1994 chevy s10
1996 dodge dakota
1999 chevy s10
2000 grand am

here is one of the motors i rebuild

Attachments

• mal.jpg
    mal.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 88

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Pssst Freak, you've probably already seen this, but it's the first time I've stumbled on photos of the Z5. This looks interesting:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by garyhoov
Pssst Freak, you've probably already seen this, but it's the first time I've stumbled on photos of the Z5. This looks interesting:

It kinds looks like the Lotus Elsie, Gary. ..its got the same looking bunched up...smushed front end look....kinda :)

Invero

oooooooooooooooooooooooo :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not much on that particular color... but still... looks nice. For more info and pics, go to www.vwvortex.com (It's the WDWMagic of VW's)

Attachments

• beetleconvertible2.jpg
    beetleconvertible2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 75

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey Freak! I was checking out the Z4 over the weekend. My dealer does have two 3.0's, but they're both automatics. He says the 6 speed won't be out until spring (that's probably what your guy was trying to tell you).

I didn't bother driving it since I didn't think it would be fair to compare the automatic to the Boxster. I'm still not so sure about the styling. It seems to work off and on, depending what angle you look at. The interior is very nice, and that's probably its biggest advantage over the Porsche from my point of view.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey Freak! I was checking out the Z4 over the weekend. My dealer does have two 3.0's, but they're both automatics. He says the 6 speed won't be out until spring (that's probably what your guy was trying to tell you).

I didn't bother driving it since I didn't think it would be fair to compare the automatic to the Boxster. I'm still not so sure about the styling. It seems to work off and on, depending what angle you look at. The interior is very nice, and that's probably its biggest advantage over the Porsche from my point of view.

Actually, I have NEVER seen the Z5 but I agree..it looks A LOT like the Chrysler Crossfire! And, yes, I agree with you on the look of the Z4...it's SWEET depending on the angle...but the interior is VERY NICE.

Oh...and I took this pic to make Jerry a little upset...I hope if they ever make a Back to the Future 4...(which I know they probably won't)...THIS doesn't take the place of the Delorean... :hurl:
(I like the Celica...just not in place of a Delorean)

Attachments

• dcp_0366a.jpg
    dcp_0366a.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 44

WDWFREAK53

Saturn's are nice little rides! (GM HIT BIG when they started this line)

Here's the new Cadillac SRX (pretty neat for a 350hp SUV)

Attachments

• cadillac srx.jpg
    cadillac srx.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 49

WDWFREAK53

and...the Motortrend 2003 SUV of the Year...(the picture does NOT do this vehicle justice)

Attachments

• volvoxc90.jpg
    volvoxc90.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 48

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom