What type of cars do all are members drive?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by garyhoov

Probably yellow or black, what do you think?

Black looks great in the showroom, but its a pain in the behind to keep clean! Ahhh what the heck, get the black and give her a good polish every day :D

Dont do the Speed Yellow, its all wrong! LOL (in my opinion anyway) LOL

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
I'm with Maria.. why not red? Okay either red or black.. NO Yellow okay?

And.. can I have a ride? *hehe*

I'm leaning toward "Basalt Black Metallic". I didn't really think about red because the car I have now is red, and, you can definitely have a ride. I just have to decide if I can do without the tiny back seat I currently have.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
You know... I'm sure the newer Porsche's are really nice... but I'm not so sure I'd want to have one. I mean, sure, they look sharp... and they're fast and whatnot... I had a '77 911S as a semi-daily driver (well, it wasn't mine per se... my father's... but I got to drive it), and while it sure turned heads... I actually didn't enjoy driving it. The only reason I drove it was the killer sound system my father had put into it... That, and my other choice was my mothers Volvo 240. Ugh.

I think most people would agree, but I just love driving a small, tight car even every day. My wife suggested I rent a larger car than my Celica the last time I drove to Disney World, but, after thinking about it, I'd really rather drive something small than a big, cushy car even on a long drive. I was serious when I said I thought the sketches of the Volkswagen looked too big for me.

:)

Maria

Originally posted by garyhoov

I was serious when I said I thought the sketches of the Volkswagen looked too big for me.

:)

Wow! How tall are you?? :eek: :animwink:

I´m with Steve, black is a pain to keep clean! My brother´s car is black and only looks good when it just came out of the cleaners... My mom and dad´s are silver and it can be very dirty and nobody knows it because it is not that noticeable.

....and the Mickey antenna excuse is too lame! :rolleyes:

:lol: :animwink:

Invero

My Jetta is dark blue... and it only looks clean for about 5 mins after I wash it... then it immedietly looks filthy again. *sigh*

Sheri

my brother just bought a black, 2003 toyota corrola
my dad has a red 2002 mazda 626
my mom has a dark green pontiac grand am
my other brother has a black 94 jeep wrangler
my "sister" has a silver eclipse

But I don't drive any of them so I guess that don't count, lol. Only a year and a half till I'm 16. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Herbie53

Premium Member
I had a teal car for awhile, but then I got the exact same car in black. What a difference! Black may be hard to keep clean, but its worth it. Black can make any car look like a million bucks! :D

WDWFREAK53

Gary...go with the BLUE Boxster...
NO RED (when looking at a car...you want to be able to see all details...and when you have a red car...the tail lights just blend in)
Black is the sharpest when it is clean (I have a black truck...and it's sweet when it's clean)
Silver is definitely a top choice too...looks clean all the time, and it's sharp looking.

WDWFREAK53

My sister just bought this today actually...
Subaru WRX
(This isn't hers...but same car)

Attachments

• subaru.jpg
    subaru.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 47

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Subaru WRX

Are those the cars where the tail lights look like monster eyes? Those scare me...

(no I'm not kidding .. I don't know what type of car it is but there is a car that has taillights like that and it's cool but WIERD)

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Subaru WRX

I love the subaru wrx something like 220 hp in a 2.o liter Turbo 4 wheel drive. Have you driven it yet is it quick?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by jeffs10
anyone seen the new nissan 350Z yet? I always liked the Z.

That's actually the car that got me thinking about getting a new one, but after looking into it, it seems a bit heavy and oversized for my tastes. My (realistic) dream car is the Lotus Elise, and I've just heard rumors that they will be imported next year. I sent an e-mail to my local Lotus dealer to see if he could confirm that and get me on a waiting list, so his answer will help me decide if I should get the Boxster. The Elise weighs half as much as the 350Z.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 105

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jeffs10
I love the subaru wrx something like 220 hp in a 2.o liter Turbo 4 wheel drive. Have you driven it yet is it quick?

Yeah, it's 225hp It is All Wheel Drive...
I haven't driven HERS but I went with her when she bought it and I took it for a test drive... (VERY QUICK LITTLE CAR) It handles like a dream too... The guy let us take it out for a couple hours...(she wanted to show my dad)...and I drove it back to the dealership and I really fell in love with the way it handled. (Even the shifting SCREAMED "PUNCH IT!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom