What type of cars do all are members drive?

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by jeffs10
If I where to get an Avalanche I would get the Escalade ext. First time I saw it was at epcot when you exit the test track.

345 horsepower and 380 ft-lbs. of torque.

Last fall I was at Cirque du Soliel: Dralion and they had a few cars by Lincon. One of them was the Blackwood which is just like the Excalade SUT. I was drooling like crazy when I saw everything it had. I dont have a photo of it but I am sure someone could find one.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Hey Gary...I know that you were interested...if you go to the Bimmer website, you can actually build your Z4 now... (you can't get a blue one though...that baby's all mine :) )

www.bmwusa.com

Actually I've been thinking about going a little more and getting this:

Attachments

• intro_foto.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 60

GRUD

Re: This is what I want!!!

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
With a truck like this:

(2003 Hummer H2)

YUCK!! HOW FUGLY!!! :hurl: :hurl:

No Offense meant guys - maybe it's my familiarity with the Military version - but the new H2 is PACER UGLY!! Anyone remember the GMC Pacer? (Or was it AMC? :veryconfu - Either way, it was Extremely ugly!) JUST when I was going to ask if anyone had a pic of the thing, I read your post. Almost made me want to gouge my eyes out! :lol: You can have your Ugly truck, I'll stick to my Saturn SL. :sohappy:

Again, I mean no offense to those of you that like the Hummer2, but you'd NEVER find one in MY driveway! :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

Last fall I was at Cirque du Soliel: Dralion and they had a few cars by Lincon. One of them was the Blackwood which is just like the Excalade SUT. I was drooling like crazy when I saw everything it had. I dont have a photo of it but I am sure someone could find one.

Well...I do have to say that the CONCEPT is the same...(SUV with a truck bed) but as far as anything else...they are different...The Lincoln Blackwood, I believe, only sold a little over 300 last year. (One reason...it's a $51,000 truck...with NO four wheel drive option) (It's actually already been cut from the Lincoln line)

The Cadillac Escalade EXT is a 4 wheel drive "TRUCK" with the luxury factor thrown in. (plus...it's cheaper)

Attachments

• 2002lincolnblackwood.jpg
    2002lincolnblackwood.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 85

DisneyWorldGuru

Re: Re: This is what I want!!!

Originally posted by GRUD

YUCK!! HOW FUGLY!!! :hurl: :hurl:

No Offense meant guys - maybe it's my familiarity with the Military version - but the new H2 is PACER UGLY!! Anyone remember the GMC Pacer? (Or was it AMC? :veryconfu - Either way, it was Extremely ugly!) JUST when I was going to ask if anyone had a pic of the thing, I read your post. Almost made me want to gouge my eyes out! :lol: You can have your Ugly truck, I'll stick to my Saturn SL. :sohappy:

Again, I mean no offense to those of you that like the Hummer2, but you'd NEVER find one in MY driveway! :)

I like the H2 with the truck bed in teh back (a hummer SUT). It looks better. I just like all the fratures you can have.

DisneyWorldGuru

Well...I do have to say that the CONCEPT is the same...(SUV with a truck bed) but as far as anything else...they are different...The Lincoln Blackwood, I believe, only sold a little over 300 last year. (One reason...it's a $51,000 truck...with NO four wheel drive option) (It's actually already been cut from the Lincoln line)

The Cadillac Escalade EXT is a 4 wheel drive "TRUCK" with the luxury factor thrown in. (plus...it's cheaper)

Yeah, its more like a Navigator with a truck bed. But the interior is what I liked.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
I just test drove a Porsche Boxster. I think I'm in love. :D

One word... ICK

(Dunno...not crazy about the boxster...it looks like a big bug lol (not VW...just a BUG)

Don't get me wrong, I love ALLLLLLL Porsches except the boxster...and I think they will have a complete redesign in about 2 years.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

One word... ICK

(Dunno...not crazy about the boxster...it looks like a big bug lol (not VW...just a BUG)

Don't get me wrong, I love ALLLLLLL Porsches except the boxster...and I think they will have a complete redesign in about 2 years.

To each his own. All I can tell you is I still can't get the smile off my face.:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

What about the 911? (I believe they are building a 911 Turbo Cabrio in the near future)

I'm sure I'd like it if I drove it, but I think the 911 is getting out of my price range (certainly the turbo would be).

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

I'm sure I'd like it if I drove it, but I think the 911 is getting out of my price range (certainly the turbo would be).

:wave:

Ah, I see...well, don't get me wrong, I love Porsche's...what color are ya thinking about?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

Probably yellow or black, what do you think?

go with the black! :D :sohappy:

Herbie53 says so too! :)

I'm glad to see this thread has gotten back to discussing quality German automobiles. ;)

Invero

You know... I'm sure the newer Porsche's are really nice... but I'm not so sure I'd want to have one. I mean, sure, they look sharp... and they're fast and whatnot... I had a '77 911S as a semi-daily driver (well, it wasn't mine per se... my father's... but I got to drive it), and while it sure turned heads... I actually didn't enjoy driving it. The only reason I drove it was the killer sound system my father had put into it... That, and my other choice was my mothers Volvo 240. Ugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom