What type of cars do all are members drive?

tenchu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mini Cooper

Originally posted by jeffs10

wow 163hp is alot for such a small car. thats almost as much as my truck at 175. Wonder if they make any aftermarket engine part to get that motor up to like 200hp. that would be nice

jeff

Yeah the cooper S is the 'sportscar' version of the mini anyway.

But as freak says, keep an out. :lookaroun

DisneyWorldGuru

Re: Re: Mini Cooper

Yes the older minis are nice I would love to get one but I never seen one for sale in the US. Does the new one drive nice and what type of motor do they come with?

To get the older ones you have to go through a collector. I am not sure what the 2003 MINI's come with, check out the web site www.miniusa.com

I love mine, some say its to small but I find that it is just fine. They look more like the mewer british cars because of the interior. The speedometer is in teh middle where the radio usualy is (which was a bit of a pain when I upgraded the sound system).

But the part I like the most is the Union Jack roof paint job.

And mine is the Mini S. If you go for the standard MINI it does not come with much. I also did some work on it after I got it (like the sound system, a few minor interior details, and a motorized pop-out dvd player/navigation system/cd player.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Nope...then you mean this one...Z8 not Z4
($120,000)

That looks a little more like it.

But for that money I would rathere buy a Hummer H2 for $80,000 (but for that price you get nuthin'. With all the fancy stuff I want on it the price jumps to about $100,000).

Or how about the new Astin Martin, which seels for about $250,000 (it will be in the new Bond film, Die Another Day).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

But for that money I would rathere buy a Hummer H2 for $80,000 (but for that price you get nuthin'. With all the fancy stuff I want on it the price jumps to about $100,000).

Or how about the new Astin Martin, which seels for about $250,000 (it will be in the new Bond film, Die Another Day).

one word... ENZO! (no, not a cross between Gonzo and Elmo)

sure it's a $650,000 Ferrari...but what a ride!!!

tenchu

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

The Z8 was in a bond film too.

And if i was going for a ferrari, i'd have to go classic - Dino.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Yeah those new hummers are nice. They actually don't seem as big as the older ones, just taller.

I love the new H2...but if I were to buy one (which my mother is...and she's waiting for this one like I asked her too :) )

(Midgate like the avalanche...but power sliding rear glass)

Attachments

• hummerf.jpg
    hummerf.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 85

DisneyWorldGuru

I love the new H2...but if I were to buy one (which my mother is...and she's waiting for this one like I asked her too :) )

Yep, thats the one I want (I just could not find a photo of it).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

I'm in trouble if Linda ever sees this one. She already wants to get an Avalanche so she can drive over my car.

jeffs10

Original Poster
If I where to get an Avalanche I would get the Escalade ext. First time I saw it was at epcot when you exit the test track.

345 horsepower and 380 ft-lbs. of torque.

Attachments

• landing_hero.jpg
    landing_hero.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 71

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
If I where to get an Avalanche I would get the Escalade ext. First time I saw it was at epcot In the when you exit the test track.

345 horsepower and 380 ft-lbs. of torque.

Yep, I remember that truck. I think my parents were looking at some new saturn they had there though.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm in trouble if Linda ever sees this one. She already wants to get an Avalanche so she can drive over my car.

Hey Gary...I know that you were interested...if you go to the Bimmer website, you can actually build your Z4 now... (you can't get a blue one though...that baby's all mine :) )

www.bmwusa.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom