What type of cars do all are members drive?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Good news for me today im getting all the dents and dings fixed on my truck next week. I have about 5 of them. Now next year i'll have a better chance at some of the local car shows.

Some of them are pretty bad but i found a place that offers a life time warrenty on there work so im happy about this.

jeff

DisneyWorldGuru

Mini Cooper

I drive a mini cooper. Not the old ones (i wish, a restored one costs a fortune), it is one of the new ones made by BMW of America. I would go out side and take a photo of her for you, but its raining so here is a photo of one like mine that found on the internet. Mine is a darker blue with the Union Jack paint job on teh roof (you can get old glory, a union jack, or a solid color roof).

Attachments

• 450_redcooper.jpg
    450_redcooper.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 76

mightyduck

Well, it's official: there's a red Mustang in the driveway now. She's the replacement for the white one (also still in the driveway--dad said cars don't have feelings, but I'm worry she's insulted about being replaced).

Lhriangel

Originally posted by mightyduck
Well, it's official: there's a red Mustang in the driveway now. She's the replacement for the white one (also still in the driveway--dad said cars don't have feelings, but I'm worry she's insulted about being replaced).

OHHH what year is the new red one (we have a 2001 yellow conv. at home) and what year is the white one (I drive the 66 conv when I'm.. my brother has a 641/2 red one...)

Yes I'm from a mustang family LOL but they are good cars. :)

DisneyWorldGuru

My first car was a red '85 Mustang with a 5.0L. I sold her a few years ago to a friend. He tells me it still runs great (it should for all the work I put into it).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
My first car was a red '85 Mustang with a 5.0L. I sold her a few years ago to a friend. He tells me it still runs great (it should for all the work I put into it).

My dad has a 1965 Mustang Fastback (ok, so he's restoring it right now and it's not too pretty...but it WILL BE MINE...OH YES...SHE WILL BE MINE :) )

He is painting it a deep blue metallic with white stripes running down the center and a white stripe along the bottom of the doors. (You should see the rims he picked up for it :) )

Oh yeah...and the horn "winnie's" like a horse :)
(and yes...since all guys name their cars...she already has a name..."Sally")

DisneyWorldGuru

Well i bought the only cool looking BMW I could afford (I count it as a BMW even though it is a MINI). One day I hope to buy this one BMW I saw. I will try to get a photo of it up here soon.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Re: Mini Cooper

I drive a mini cooper. Not the old ones (i wish, a restored one costs a fortune), it is one of the new ones made by BMW of America. I would go out side and take a photo of her for you, but its raining so here is a photo of one like mine that found on the internet. Mine is a darker blue with the Union Jack paint job on teh roof (you can get old glory, a union jack, or a solid color roof).

Yes the older minis are nice I would love to get one but I never seen one for sale in the US. Does the new one drive nice and what type of motor do they come with?

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Mini Cooper

Originally posted by jeffs10

Yes the older minis are nice I would love to get one but I never seen one for sale in the US. Does the new one drive nice and what type of motor do they come with?

I have test driven one...they drive beautifully and they FLY...
for a little car and a 163hp engine... THEY MOVE...I'd say 0-60 in the low 6 range

tenchu

Well i bought the only cool looking BMW I could afford (I count it as a BMW even though it is a MINI). One day I hope to buy this one BMW I saw. I will try to get a photo of it up here soon.

It'll always be a rover to me.

WDWFREAK53

Would this be the one??? This is the Z4 (the one that I will be picking up when they offer the 3.0 litre and not the 2.5)

Attachments

• z4-2.jpg
    z4-2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 45

jeffs10

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Mini Cooper

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I have test driven one...they drive beautifully and they FLY...
for a little car and a 163hp engine... THEY MOVE...I'd say 0-60 in the low 6 range

wow 163hp is alot for such a small car. thats almost as much as my truck at 175. Wonder if they make any aftermarket engine part to get that motor up to like 200hp. that would be nice

jeff

tenchu

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Would this be the one??? This is the Z4 (the one that I will be picking up when they offer the 3.0 litre and not the 2.5)

Sorry freak, but i cant say I'm overly impressed by the front view of the Z4.

There's just something about it that doesn't float my boat.

(Of course if someone was giving me one...)

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mini Cooper

Originally posted by jeffs10

wow 163hp is alot for such a small car. thats almost as much as my truck at 175. Wonder if they make any aftermarket engine part to get that motor up to like 200hp. that would be nice

jeff

COUGH...NEXT YEAR...COUGH

(along with a cabrio version)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tenchu

Sorry freak, but i cant say I'm overly impressed by the front view of the Z4.

There's just something about it that doesn't float my boat.

(Of course if someone was giving me one...)

at first I wasn't impressed with it either...it SCREAMED PONTIAC!
although...the more and more I see it...(especially at different angles...) the more I like the "sharklike" appearance of it.
Also, the lines are so sleek, the engine is strong, the interior is a dream... I can't get by the front view (in a few pictures :) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom