What single animatronic (past or present) would you love to have in your living room?

Youvegotafriend

Sounds Silly but....

My family is going to miss "Food rocks"-so I would have to say any
of the characters from that show-we have a lot of fun memories of
that show.

Zed

I'd take Starnac the robot who could see the future, an animatronic figure from Innoventions East, in the old Motorola sponsored exhibit. I always liked him, and thought he just looked cool, a big white or grey animatronic with a cool molded flat top, and I thought he was voiced by the late, great Phil Hartman(could be wrong on that part).

Now if I could have any group of animatronics, I'd take back the Mickey Mouse Revue from Tokyo Disneyland, update, expand, and share it with everyone at one of the parks at WDW :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Scooter said:
The Parrot in the entrance to Pirates of The Caribbean.
oh, good one scooter. bad thing in my household though...... the dog would be tearing the house down trying to get to it......... so id have to get rid of the dog. jk :lol:

awallaceunc

Hmmm... probably something from the Oz scene in GMR... or Mary Poppins from the same. Also, they should make an animatronic Yoda and Walt Disney... and then I want both of those. :p

-Aaron

bears163

JJHale said:
May I have two? (Please?) Skippy and S-I-R from AE? Actually ... Can I try and fit the entire attraction in my house? I really liked AE! Hmmmm - may have to build an addition ... Honey! Can I try ... :lol:
i have to second this vote

BigNorm

I've been giving this alot of thought and I think having a Sonny Eclipse in my living room would be awesome! So either Sonny or Jack Skellington from HMH. Jack would be a great addition to my living room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom