What single animatronic (past or present) would you love to have in your living room?

Epcot82Guy

Mine woud be a lesser known one. I would take the small cat and jumping fish from the Mesa scene in Horizons. Something about those two, being a very subtle detail in the ride, speaks Disney World to me. Dunno why they stuck out, but they did! :D

Number_6

Epcot82Guy said:
Mine woud be a lesser known one. I would take the small cat and jumping fish from the Mesa scene in Horizons. Something about those two, being a very subtle detail in the ride, speaks Disney World to me. Dunno why they stuck out, but they did! :D

I loved those, along with the Roadrunner that was there with them.

TinkerBell9988

Jose, Pierre, Fritz, and Michael would look very nice hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom...

I would also take Figment, the whole gang from the Country Bear Jamboree, and (even thought they are not really "audio" animatronics) the infamous Hitchhikking Ghosts... :animwink:

surfsupdon

One of the crabs from the opening beach scene in Pirates. Realistically, it's small enough to put in a glass box on a table in my living room, yet an awesomely realistic AA.

Elonwy

Just One!

This is too difficult so I'm gonna have to choose a few...

I want Brer Bear hanging from the tree at my front door so when people come in they walk right into his butt.

I want Hopper from A bug's life poking down from my bathroom ceiling (because he'll literally scare the s**t out of guests)

I want the alligator from Peter Pan in my swimming pool

I want the whistling pirates trying to get the dog's attention in my living room to freak my dog out

FINALLY...in the Bedroom, i want the swinging tarzan from the great movie ride to inspire my boyfriend into action

Danrol388

Sonny Eclipse playing his piano right next to my small bar in the living room would look great for parties!

or

Madam Leoitta (sp?) crystal ball as a center peice talking to your guest!

Dizknee_Phreek

Always_Disney said:
Hey....where's the love for animatronic Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ellen (gotta love Ellen swining from the vine) from UoE?...j/k
There's a Bill Nye the Science Guy animatroinc? Seriously? (I really have to ride UoE the next time I go back!) ...I've got dibs on Bill Nye!!

NADisney

First of all I would like to have Mickey Mouse from "The Mickey Mouse Revue".

Next would be Alice and the Singing Garden from "The Mickey Mouse Revue".

Third Definitly Mr. Toad's Bust in Toad Hall on top of the pillar swaying back and forth from WDW - " Mr. Toad's Wild Ride".

Dreamfinder and Figment on the Dreamcatching Machine Balloon.

Max,Buff and Melvin from the "Country Bear Jamborie".

The POP-UP Book from "DreamFlight".

Ham 'n Eggs , Veggi Fruit Fruit from "Kitchen Kaberet".

This is not an audio-animatronic, I always wanted the Statue of Toad and Cecil in old london town square from "Mr . Toad's Wild Ride", to place in backyard garden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom