What single animatronic (past or present) would you love to have in your living room?

Dizknee_Phreek

DigitalDisney said:
My first thought was Alec-tronic. But that was mainly for nostalgic reasons (his time was short)

I guess my choice will be the old Tiki Room barker bird. Now that guy was cool. I remember sitting at the pool by the Sunshine Tree Terrace, enjoying a delicious orange slush, and listening to his spiel.
*gasp* Hey, I remember Alec-tronic! He used to kind of freak me out when I was younger, though.

And that Tiki Room barker bird was great...my dad has part of his spiel recorded...I can't tell you how many times I've heard the "come to the Tiki Room, fly to the Tiki Room! This has been a recording" part. That's the only line of his that I really remember.

Anyway, my choice would definately have to be Dreamfinder and Figment! There's so many classic animatronics that are now gone, but I miss them more out of any of them. But it'd also be cool to have the father from CoP sitting in a rocking chair in my living room.

Stitch definitely.

And i've always thought it would be awesome to have the entire Tiki Room cast of birds in a room of my house. I could just go in anytime and tap on Jose to wake them up :). The original Tiki Room of course, as Walt made it.

-DGJ

mkepcotmgmak

Jose from The Enchanted Tiki room... he would hang from the ceiling in my living room, and be programmed to spout out sayings off and on!

(either Jose or Patch the Parrot outside of PotC)

dxwwf3

Gotta be S.I.R. Who else can teleport you across the width of this room, the breath of a galaxy, or the span of a universe?

And I would have to agree with Computer Magic that I also wouldn't mind seeing the bouncing Br'er Rabbit in my living room because I've almost forgotten what it looks like. And I've probably got a better chance of seeing it work in my living room than I do in it's proper spot.

504ellamae

On first thoughts it would have to be Timekeeper cos i just love Robin Williams

But there are so many past and present.............can i just have them all????

Hey....where's the love for animatronic Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ellen (gotta love Ellen swining from the vine) from UoE?...j/k

Mine would have to be the Buzz in line for Space Ranger Spin, because my son is such a Buzz fan. I get the father of the decade award if I brought that into his room.

MKCustodial

One of the original Figments would be fun, like the astronaut hitchhiker, or one of the plain yellow coat ones. Or maybe one of the Barker Birds, either from PotC or The Tiki Room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom