What single animatronic (past or present) would you love to have in your living room?

angelofitaly69

I would have to pick the horses from SSE. I love horses but I don't want to have to feed or clean up after one. So that would be a simple solution.:)

Wow this is a GREAT thread! ummmm i would have to say bunch,

brer fox singing " how do u do? nice to meet u? how about u? pretty good seeing u...."

Julie Andrews: Chim chiminey chim chiminey, chim chim cheree, when you're with a sweep, you're in glad company.

Wicked Witch: Very well. I'll bide my time. But just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty. And your little dog, too! <cackles and disappears in a puff of smoke>

Dorothy: There's Emerald City! Oh, we're almost there, at last, at last!

but the funniest to see in my room, it would get ANNOYING but the lil robot from star tours!!! whats his name????

omg there are many more... like peter pan flyin in the ride at the begining of the ride in wendy's room.... sometimes i just sit and think about how many people have expierence that same ride, millions

Angie

BonzoAPD

So many to choose from.

I'd have to say most of the scenes in SSE, Sonny Eclipse, a Pirate from PotC, the father and rover from CoP, and the garbage can that roams around Tomorrow Land.

WDWHeadBanger

The three headed troll from norway, complete with fiber optic "dust"...."DISAPPEAR DISAPPEAR!" lol. Also that awesome talking head with the eye that says "You are not the first to pass this way..." At the entrance to my house..

zdonahue

This may sound a little weird but I would love to have the Orange grove scene from Horizons with the machines that picked the oranges. I always loved going through that part of the ride and smelling the oranges. It would be nice to come home to that everyday :)

zone15int

Always_Disney said:
Hey....where's the love for animatronic Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ellen (gotta love Ellen swining from the vine) from UoE?...j/k

I don't know if you were completely kidding but, there is only one audio animatronic person in Universe Of Energy and its Ellen. She is standing next to a long necked dino, reacting to whatever he is doing. :)

I would definately have the complete set of Animatronics from the Alien section of the Great Movie Ride.

DisneyBunny

I've always liked the robotic dog from Space Mountain (at the end when you're riding the conveyor belt to get back to the gift shop)

He's adorable! And often overlooked by zealous people running along the belt, too eager to get off the ride.

Yen_Sid1

I'll take Alec-tronic from Innoventions West. He does a great comedy routine and a great Joe Cocker imitation. Of course, I would have to take his back-up singers also. Fred, Ted, and Red Head.

That is before they made him into Tom-Morrow for Innoventions at DL

LUVofDIS

Cleopatra from Spaceship Earth.
Unless there is one of Tink somewhere, I don't think the one that flies over the crowd in the MK counts.

memethyst

Cleopatra from Spaceship Earth.
Unless there is one of Tink somewhere, I don't think the one that flies over the crowd in the MK counts.

the one that flies at mk is a real person, and the only "animatronic" of tinkerbell in PPF is basically just a barbie doll, i don't think she even moves.

LUVofDIS

the one that flies at mk is a real person, and the only "animatronic" of tinkerbell in PPF is basically just a barbie doll, i don't think she even moves.

I am talking about the one that flies during the fireworks, tossing pixie dust on all the guests below her.

You know, Tink just doesn't get any respect, we all need to protest WDW until she gets more respect.

memethyst

I am talking about the one that flies during the fireworks, tossing pixie dust on all the guests below her.

You know, Tink just doesn't get any respect, we all need to protest WDW until she gets more respect.

yeah she's a real person. i don't remember her ever tossing pixie dust though, only waving her wand. [unless that was metaphorical]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom