What single animatronic (past or present) would you love to have in your living room?

Mine would be Buzzy from Cranium Command, mostly cuz that's something my family has always done since '94 when we found it. Unfortunatly that streak came to an end in May :(

But I could always get the Pirates in POTC yalling "we wants the redhead" just to annoy my fiance :drevil:

Expo_Seeker40

:sohappy:

I'd like to have Rover too from the CoP.

As for something from the past, I'd have the sea dragon from the World of Motion, only he'd be looking out my livingroom window LOL. :cool:

JJHale

May I have two? (Please?) Skippy and S-I-R from AE? Actually ... Can I try and fit the entire attraction in my house? I really liked AE! Hmmmm - may have to build an addition ... Honey! Can I try ... :lol:

DigitalDisney

Lots o' interesting options here

My first thought was Alec-tronic. But that was mainly for nostalgic reasons (his time was short)

I guess my choice will be the old Tiki Room barker bird. Now that guy was cool. I remember sitting at the pool by the Sunshine Tree Terrace, enjoying a delicious orange slush, and listening to his spiel.

mickeyfanatics

My Anamatronic

1st Choice - Chief Joseph from The American Adventure. He is still the most realistic anamatronic ever created. I recently took my 8th grade students and sat them in the 2nd row (higher for better viewing) and one kid asked me if that indian guy was real.

2nd Choice - Will Rodgers from the same attraction. I love seeing him twirl his rope and of course, hearing his famous line "We'd begun to believe that the height of civilization was an automobile, a radio, and a bathtub. Now Congress wants to trim down the Navy so it will fit in the bathtub too."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom