what should I buy with my $75 fun card?

MissM

Original Poster
My birthday's getting pretty close. It's not this Saturday but next. (The 16th) Being a Passholder, I'm opting for the gift card. But I don't know what I want to buy with it! :lol:

What I'd really like is to put it towards some cool wooden sandals in Japan but...you can't use it in that store since it's not WDW owned.

What would you buy with a free $75 gift card?

(ps: Love bought himself the monorail with his back in February. Come this xmas, it's going around our tree!)

Luige11

My birthday's getting pretty close. It's not this Saturday but next. (The 16th) Being a Passholder, I'm opting for the gift card. But I don't know what I want to buy with it! :lol:

What I'd really like is to put it towards some cool wooden sandals in Japan but...you can't use it in that store since it's not WDW owned.

What would you buy with a free $75 gift card?

(ps: Love bought himself the monorail with his back in February. Come this xmas, it's going around our tree!)

Happy early birthday my birthday is in 4 days :sohappy:. I have no idea what i would buy i would have to give it some thought if it doesnt expire by time you get to wdw use it there.

MissM

Original Poster
Happy birthday to you as well!

The fun cards don't expire - you just have to get them on your actual birthday. But I want to buy myself something. I'm just not sure what. heh.

DisneyWall-E

might I suggest some dinner plates and stuff of that sort? My DW and I bought a couple of place settings and we still use them 2 years later, and people always tell us how cool they are.

SirNim

Trade it to someone who you see going on a shopping spree at World of Disney... Take the $75 cash and run over to Mitsukoshi. That store is the coolest.

MissM

Original Poster
down payment for your next trip
I'm a local. I live an hour away so "trip" is an hour drive out for the day for me. :animwink:

How many margaritas will that buy?.....hmmmm
:lol: Heh. Sorry, non-drinker here. Migraines + alcohol = a bad day. So I just avoid it.

Trade it to someone who you see going on a shopping spree at World of Disney... Take the $75 cash and run over to Mitsukoshi. That store is the coolest.
I'd LOVE to trade it for cash but I doubt anyone would trust/believe me that it was legit and valid. Those wooden sandals are too freakin' cool.

Keep 'em coming guys! :lol: I'm so wishy-washy about gift cards. Even if it's "free" money, I never want to "waste" it. And since I'm there so much, I'd like it to be something I normally wouldn't splurge one. I just can't think of what that is! (Well, that I can use it on anyway.) Such a burden, I know. :lol::lol:

MissM

Original Poster
Put it towards a Jessica Rabbit Big Fig ;) And then ship said Big fig to someone on this board
Hrm...I wonder who'd want something like that...? ;)

Get yourself a watch.
Ooh, now that's an idea. Hmm...the character ones are over $100 if I remember correctly for the black and white but still...interesting idea. I might have to go re-price some pieces this weekend.

Susan Savia

I'd get a nice zip up style sweatshirt. (I have one which I cherish...has Walt Disney World embroidered across the back) Any $ left maybe something from one of the kitchen shops (mickey ice cube trays etc.) Happy Birthday to You!!

d-ko

does anyone know what you can and can't buy with the birthday fun card? I'm a local as well, and my birthday is in June. I don't think you can use it anywhere you want, but I haven't been able to find any info about where you can use it and what you can buy with it?

Vince3

My birthday was in March,I am STILL trying to figure out what to purchase!
Can't use it on food or any store that Disney doesn't own .
BTW, Happy Birthday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom