what should I buy with my $75 fun card?

devoy1701

Thanks! I got a Pooh jacket I really wanted at xmas and a zip hoodie I wanted shortly after so I kinda already got the two expensive clothing pieces I wanted. Had I not gotten them, I'd definitely have done that. (See, the hard part with going all the time, is you eventually get most of the stuff you want. LOL)

Yeah no food/dining. And it can only be used for merchandise at places Disney owns. (Hence the no Japan store. Or Basin or Harley or any of the other non-Disney places.)

Those are cool but I have no place for them. I think they're awesome though. I always look at them when I go into the Christmas shop in MK. And you're right...The "cheap" stuff is neither cheap nor terribly exciting. It's why I thought I'd get some ideas maybe I hadn't thought of.

Does anyone know if the glass-blower on Main Street counts as a Disney store? Hrm...it's in a Disney storefront, but it's not by Disney. Probably not. I've seen the most awesome handblown Mickey mugs there which I think are about $65 which I might like to get but...I think it falls outside the permitted places to shop.

And thanks for the birthday wishes everyon! :D

You can use the gift card at any of the retail locations on Main Street. :wave:

Where did you purchase the monorail? I'd love that for under my tree. Thanks, Janine

I was told that the monorail themselves are only available at the Toy Store in Downtown Disney. Be warned though, they are $80 plus tax. I'm going to get one off of ebay...they go for between $40-60 on there. Plus they only sell one color at a time at Disney. On eBay you can kind of choose what color monorail you would like! :wave:

toystorymaniacs

I was told that the monorail themselves are only available at the Toy Store in Downtown Disney. Be warned though, they are $80 plus tax. I'm going to get one off of ebay...they go for between $40-60 on there. Plus they only sell one color at a time at Disney. On eBay you can kind of choose what color monorail you would like! :wave:[/quote]

This is where my husband and son got ours and yes it does cost that much. Lesson learned about sending two kids together into a toy store your last day at Disney:ROFLOL:.

Wendy517

Happy Birthday to YOU! Mine's the day after (May 17th) and we'll be there :sohappy: I'm trying to think of ideas for my card as well...shouldn't have too much problem though. Love the watch/jewelry angle!

MissM

Original Poster
I was told that the monorail themselves are only available at the Toy Store in Downtown Disney. Be warned though, they are $80 plus tax.
You were told incorrect. We bought ours in February at World of Disney for $72.95 and got our 10% AP discount off it. They also sell them in the main stores of each park - but, they haven't been in stock for awhile. For the last few months, all they've had in the Emporium is the Contemporary, the Castle and extra track pieces. But they normally do carry them. We've seen them in the past but just not recently. A manager told us they've had a hard time getting stock and that if they are available, the best place to find them is Downtown Disney. But that doesn't mean it's the only place to buy them period.

Happy Birthday to YOU! Mine's the day after (May 17th) and we'll be there :sohappy: I'm trying to think of ideas for my card as well...shouldn't have too much problem though. Love the watch/jewelry angle!
Thanks and Happy Birthday too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom