What Ride Is The Most Disappointing...

WED10IA

This is just blaspemy. It is my favorite ride, but atleast I won't have to stand behind you in line.

As far as disappointed rides....I agree with everyone on the Nemo ride. It is definitely not worth the long, long wait.

Never thought of it that way...great point!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

dancncomedian75

Splash Mountain....it stinks (smell), it's cold, it's wet. I'll never ride it again.

Release the hounds and let the attacks begin.

Splash Mountain is the best ride in WDW. Unless you have no respect for good scenery, a great story, good music, and a ride that is so long it is worth waiting in a long line, then I guess you might not like it. If you don't appreciate Splash Mountain, then I am surprised you even like Disney. :shrug:

celticdog

SPLASH MOUNTAIN??? :eek:

I was just on it 5 days ago and
#1 - I didnt experience any foul smells... maybe you happened to be near someone who had bean soup the night before?

#2 - Its a glorified waterslide, its SUPPOSE to be wet :ROFLOL:

#3 - Cold? Damn straight and glad for it when trying to get out of that 101 heat index! :D

1 - The smell wasn't human related. Maybe it came from Brear Bear or Brear Fox, but the building and the ride itself had a staleness about it that made the ride unenjoyable.

2 - Exactly, a "glorified waterslide", not exceptional or outstanding. I know it's one of the longest rides, but I really dislike flume and raft rides.

3 - We don't go when it's 101. We go in the off season, besides I'm from Virginia, the heat and humidity don't bother me. Does it really need to be 60 degrees inside the ride?

I found it dispappointing. Just as Johnnyboy said, "with all the attention Splash gets you would think its a marvel and its not". I had some co-workers who hyped it up, but it just didn't meet my expectations.

Kadee

I have to say Nemo is horrible. Cute for a 3 year old, but for most people, it is a huge waste of time.

Stitch is so bad, I won't even try it. I haven't read one good review of it anywhere. Smelling burped up chilli dogs is not exactly what I call fun.:hurl:

PigletIsMyCat

Um, hello, Kali River Rapids? I can't believe no one has brought up the most un-Disneylike ride on Disney property. This ride has not one redeeming quality. I rode it once and never will again. I suppose 'getting wet' might be nice occassionally. Stitch's Great Escape would have been okay, if not for my claustrophobia and the fact that my hair smelled like chili cheese dog burp for the rest of the day. Finding Nemo is one of my fave new rides; I love looking for Nemo and seeing him and his gang actually in the aquarium at the end; Peaches is my favorite!! Buzz is awesome, Splash is AMAZING!!! and totally worth the wait. And the smell is the water; they don't chlorinate the water on Disney rides. PotC has the same smell, but nowhere near as strong.

Nemo14

I agree about Nemo, and we didn't have to wait long for it - I was very disappointed. I didn't care for the new Mexico ride either.
As far as the smell at Splash, we have noticed it before, but I think it's improved now. The grip things on the seat backs made your hands smell really bad! It's still one of my favorite rides though!

WED10IA

The only bad thing about Splash I have experienced is last week when we were down there at 10 PM one night we got in a boat that smelled like someone had taken a dump in it. however as soon as we got off of that boat it was fine.

Johnnyboy

HISTA has my vote.

We didn't realize how disappointing it was until we went on ITTBAB followed by Mickey's Philharmagic

After all this time I can't quite find HISTA disappointing but I sure know what you mean. I've done it so many times and I know it seems a little quainter and a little blurrier everytime, but its almost to the point of Disney Classic and you have to sort of love it - the way you do Carousel of Progress - which nobody mentioned yet, but I guess nobody ever expected it to be much anyway:ROFLOL:

bandtrumpet

Um, hello, Kali River Rapids? I can't believe no one has brought up the most un-Disneylike ride on Disney property. This ride has not one redeeming quality. I rode it once and never will again. I suppose 'getting wet' might be nice occassionally.
\
I SECOND THAT!
I was so excited the first time i went on this. The only good part was the drop you just float along the rest of the way. I felt that it was just another common ride and not very Disney like. But i must say i loved the elephants that spray water, i spent a good 15 minuets playing with it!:p

Nebrfan

I am going to say "none". There is no way to make a park with every ride for all people. Some people like thrill rides, some 'little kid' rides, etc. If all rides were for 40-50 year olds no one would return. If all rides were for 5-10 year olds we would take our kids once and never return.

I always try to look at these trips as someone going for the first time. I've always wondered how many people are on their first and only trip to Disney. That's why it's always fun for us to bring along a friend who has never been there before. Our judgment gets clouded by so many repeat visits.

Just my two cents.

EpcotServo

For me it's all about the Ride time VS. wait time. It's why TTA would have to actully be the best attraction at WDW. (No wait for like 14 minutes of ride!)

So using that argument, Peter Pan and Pooh (And Nemo with a big line.) are the bottom three. Long wait, short ride.

AEfx

For me it's all about the Ride time VS. wait time. It's why TTA would have to actully be the best attraction at WDW. (No wait for like 14 minutes of ride!)

It's not just that, but the fact that you get some interesting sights along the way (including excellent views of Cinderella Castle) and the fact that even on hot days it's cool and breezy.

If I had to only pick one ride to ride, it would be this one. The CM's always think I'm making fun of them when I say it's the best ride in the park (usually after they've let me stay on for several rounds) and I have to explain that no...really...it is, LOL.

AEfx

CThaddeus

1. Lights, Motors, Action!
2. The Narnia advertisement show
3. Test Track
4. Under New Management
5. The 2000 and current Journey Into Your Imaginations
6. Tower of Terror
7. Disney-MGM's Fantasmic!
8. Chester n' Hester's Dino-Rama!
9. Kali River Rapids
10. The current Backlot Tour
11. The current Animation Tour
12. Rock n' Rollercoaster (but only because of Aerosmith)
13. Mickey's Philharmagic

And to the poster who said no one likes Stitch's Great Escape!...I do. And maybe I'm the only one, but I think it's actually one of Disney's best.
ed: I can't believe I forgot Pooh's Playful Spot. Hands down the winner of most wasted space, worst addition, and least interesting playground ever. I think it ties LMA for first position. I'm guessing I forgot it because I saw no reason to remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom