What Ride Is The Most Disappointing...

lilredfoxie

Lights Motors Action stunt show, I have to sit in the heat on bleachers with no seat back to watch a few minicars zip around a tiny set, not to mention it was totally overhyped.

the-reason14

Monster inc. show. I know the reviews werent that good, so I wasnt expecting the best. But what I got was a turtle talk tech dissapointment. After about halfway through, I was like, wheres the comedy?

majortom1981

hmm

I am probably the only one but Everest is the most disappointing for me. I live by six flaggs great advejnture and when I heard how much disney spent on expedition Everest I expected it to be a decent rollercoaster.

I was very disappointed with the ride after I rode it.

I am guessing the spent that much on the mountain for the view it generates for the park and less for the ride itself.

WDWMUPPET

The only ride that really disappointed me was The Jungle cruise in MK. I don't know, it just seems like when I got off the ride I felt unsatisfied.

DisneyGigi

Stitch's Great Escape was as disappointing as Alien Encounter to me and that is bad. I never saw how AE was scary at all. :shrug: The kids do like Stitch though, so that means I have to do it every trip.:hammer:

mep517

I probably won't make any friends with this, but Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is always a huge buzzkill for me. I swear, every time I ride that thing it gets slower and slower. It was my favorite growing up and now it's just a big bummer.

Damien666

There are three attractions that come to mind...

SGE- I was hoping this would turn out decent since AE was my favorite attraction, sadly it failed on more levels then I could possibly think of. With all the scared kids I saw and the compliants from teens and adults it showed me it's in a boggle. (Too scary for it's target audience and too boring for everyone else.) The fact that the height requirement had to be changed several times to keep the younger kids out (Even though that's what they wanted the attraction for.) shows they really messed up.

Kali River Rapids- I have to say I was expecting a bit more for this type of attraction, but with the lack of rapids and action it just really didn't work for me. (Especially since IOA has a superior version.)

ToT(DCA's version)- They hyped this one up a lot, too bad the so called special effects that were said to be better then MGM's 5th Dimension didn't live up to it. This attraction really pales in comparasion with MGM's and TDS version.

WildcatDen

#1 disappointment - It's a Small World. :snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

#2 disappointment - Nemo Musical - I guess I was expecting more since we had such a great experience at the Lion King

That's just about it.

And for Splash - In the family top 5, easily. Everest took the top spot this trip.

chinitopoop

1) JIYI- rode it for the first time last year and was extremely disapointed like everyone else

2) everest- only because i feel it was lacking something, a better finale or ending or something (kinda like btmrr) both are great rides, but i feel like they're lacking a good solid ending, maybe like that one last thrill before the ride ends or something i dunno, a better climax to the ending of the ride i guess, i'll still go on both of them willingly though

4) rock n rollercoaster- i felt it shouldve been just a little bit longer, the thrill in the beginning is great, but the ride is too short imo, doesnt justify a 50 minute wait, i'll fastpass it when its necessary(which is pretty much always if i'm at mgm,being that theres not that much to do in that park and being that its so close to tot, one of my favorites)

5)Nemo (epcot)- the queue is better than the ride itself lol

6)backlot tour- I used to love this ride it pretty much defined mgm for me, the street showing the facades of houses from tv shows was one of my favorite parts,but sadly the way it is now, its not worth keeping, so i'd say gut it all out and put a jurassic park type ride there something with a good climax (drop) that gets you a little wet, just theme it to something pixar since its gonna be so close to tsm (anything but nemo tho, NOMORE NEMO!) mgm can benefit from a good ride that will get you wet, not soaked but good enough to refresh you from the blazing heat florida tends to have most of the year

7) HISTK show- was wonderful when it first came out, but now it definitly needs to be updated, something along the lines of philarmagic will work extremely well if theyre still trying to bring disney characters into epcot, after all isnt it the imagination pavilion? get mickey to take you on some amazing 3d journey into imagination or something, if their still trying to enforce "edutainment" on epcot's rides and attractions (which by the looks of nemo, and grand fiesta, they're not) then have mickey teach you something, if not then just give us something with amazing effects, great musical score, and a wonderful story, something like philarmagic in the sense that it wouldnt need to be updated anytime soon because its timeless... besides mickey's not even really in "MICKEY'S philarmagic" Donald pretty much steals the show, it shouldve been called donald's philharmagic imo lol

8) test track and mission space, i dont even waste my time on them anymore the only thing i like about test track is that last run where you go outside of the building really fast, other than that i find it to not be worth more than a 5 minute wait, ten tops and i never see the line less than half an hour so i dont even bother with it anymore, as for mission space: made me dizzy kinda got me a little claustraphobic, shoulda left horizons and just updated it (the animatronics alone would be alot more entertaining to me than that overpriced simulator of a ride that is ms)

9) soarin- great ride, one of my favorites, It needs to be longer tho! its too good of a ride and idea to be cut so short... btw has anyone ever timed it? how long is it really?

10) the monorail lol- only because they need to get that connected to all four parks already! its been too long now, and i dont think disney should make any excuses about this with all the money they make, it shouldve been done wayyy before any of the newest rides were made, i really hope they get to expanding the monorail real soon its one of my favorite disney rides! lol

I think the last ride I was completely 100% satisfied with was tot, from the theming to the ride itself, everything about it was perfect, and its the way disney should always be making their rides, not cutting corners, not sparing any expenses, something that will justify the 50 or so minute wait it usually has, and something of the highest quality thats worthy of the disney name and the disney name only

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom