What Ride Is The Most Disappointing...

MattyFresh

Most disappointing, and I have said this since the AK opened....Dinosaur...I mean if it wasn't for the whiplash, I could probably take a nap.

Stitch is pretty bad, liked it better before they tried to kiddify it.

I will probably get some negativity on this, but Space Mountain is almost dissappointing, I know its a classic, but please oh please can we update it just a little

sknydave

Wow it's amazing to read some of the things people think are disappointing. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

ssymes

The only bad thing about Splash I have experienced is last week when we were down there at 10 PM one night we got in a boat that smelled like someone had taken a dump in it. however as soon as we got off of that boat it was fine.

:lookaroun

Gaston's Minion

The Parades for sure. I definitely do not get enough attention to the great villian that I am. Parade after parade I keep seeing Jafar, Urcela, and other has beens. It is time for I Gaston to start appearing in parades and get recognition for the great Disney Villian I am. I feel like just going to the park myself and starting a ruckus rather than have some actor play me in some parade. That will be villian like even though it will go against the contract I signed with Disney to remain dormant and not to stay away from commoners during public park time. Who better than I , Gaston!!

CThaddeus

The Parades for sure. I definitely do not get enough attention to the great villian that I am. Parade after parade I keep seeing Jafar, Urcela, and other has beens. It is time for I Gaston to start appearing in parades and get recognition for the great Disney Villian I am. I feel like just going to the park myself and starting a ruckus rather than have some actor play me in some parade. That will be villian like even though it will go against the contract I signed with Disney to remain dormant and not to stay away from commoners during public park time. Who better than I , Gaston!!

But wait, you're just one of Gaston's Minions...not Gaston. Why would we want to see a Lafou parade?

Boatnik

Nemo was quite disapointing

I had read about the changes at "The Living Seas" to link it to FINDING NEMO and so was looking forward to seeing it, my almost 5-year-old Nephew was obviously enthused about it too (although he has not seen FINDING NEMO yet). We finally got the chance to ride the clam mobiles this past Saturday and our whole family (7 of us, 3-generations) was really looking forward to it. The remodeled entrance was interesting, but....the ride was not. Even I couldn't find any real story or plot to the images you see as you ride, and it was a bit dark and scary for my Nephew, (and definitely for his 10 month-old brother) I was just really disapointed. The effect of seeing Nemo and his friends appearing to be swimming in the big tank with real fish was pretty good, but not really as good as I'd hoped after seeing it on Travel Channel. As others have said, it did seem like a long wait in line, to only see glimpses of the characters with no real connection between scenes. I too feel like they could have done better! I actually found the scenery in the waiting line better, especially the diver's boat suspended above, like we were walking underwater! After the "ride", I took my Nephew over to the play area with the shark characters and he had great fun climbing in and out of the Bruce head and playing a few of the games. My Parents and I went to see "Turtle Talk with Crush" and I enjoyed it, and would probably go back even with out kids . I would rate TT w/C to be well worth going to, and it was not disapointing to me, but I would skip the NEMO ride and enter through the old exit as was done while the entrance was being remodeled.

princessmommy

I expand my response to most disappointing attraction.

Rafiki's Planet Watch.

I am not a fan of Stitch's Great Escape or Honey I Shrunk the Audience, but at least those attractions have SOME redeeming value in my eyes.

Rafiki's Planet Watch is a giant waste of space and time. It is a black hole for fun. And before you even start on the "educational value", I am a tried and true nerd. This was just awful.
I agree 100%, and I too am a nerd about these things. I love Animal Kingdom! But the whole train ride there, and the hassel of getting the stroller on the train, and then for what? It is ok, but it just needs something a little more. MAybe if everytime I went there was something going on in the vet part, that would make it worth it! It is always empty when I am there, which I guess is a good thing, all the animals are healthy...

Piebald

MIB is way more awesome than Buzz but I don't think you can compare the two. Buzz was just a quick and cheap replacement to an existing show building that isn't huge to begin with. When Toy Story opens up, then we can make a fair comparison.

My friend's little brother fell off on MIB during the ride a few years ago and they settled one hell of a lawsuit :lol:

VT GAL

It was Dinosaur for me. I had heard that it was scary, and I am not a fan of scary rides, and I thought it was cheesy. At the end we were in the tunnel without the lights on for about 2 minutes...and that wasn't half as scary as thinking that I had whiplash.

Monsters, Inc was pretty disappointing, but overall it was fun because all of the little kids around us were having such a good time laughing.

DisneyAnole

Buzz Lightyear, for me too. People complained that Mr. Toad was all plywood cutouts. But so is most of Buzz. Only you get to shoot a hard-to-see laser at various Z's plastered around and on the cutouts.

BTW, what's the backstory to those Z's...I mean, why are there Z's all over the place? At least on MIB you're shooting at aliens, so it's a much more immersive experience.

mary219

honey i shrunk t he kids is definitely in need of a refurb.As are most of the 3d movies(imho).But hands down stitches great escape was ridiculously bad.It did nothing for adults and older kids and scared the crap out of any little kids that were in there.

I never rode it when it was the alien ride,but my husband did with my two older kids and they were scared and liked it.maybe change is not always good.

It's a Small World...the ride is so boring and the song just gets on your nerves

I don't see why anyone would want to go back on it or even waste there time going on it in the first place.

All it consists of is bad animatronics, cheesy scenery and the most annoying song in 10 different languages.

Thiger

Sounds Dangerous...worst attraction of all time.

Basically you sit in a dark room for 20 minutes listening to Drew Carey drop things.

Not only that but you have to wear disgusting headphones that I don't even want to guess at how many people's ears they've touched.

Tinkerbella16

Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor was very good. We were all cracking up!

But I never really liked Buzz Lightyear. I think its kinda cheesy, and you can't even see what you are shooting at, it's just a light red dot that barely shows up when you push the button a million times. I have more fun spinning the car, then I do hitting the targets lol...

surfsupdon

The biggest dissappointment was Test Track!!!

The huge hype, the delayed openings, the long line--it was a disaster for my family. Ugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom