What part of an attraction would you pick to get stuck at?

Hrudey3032

Its Spaceship Earth for me at the top. I love it up there.

A close second would be TTA while in Space Mountain or inside Haunted Mansion above the Dining Hall

DisneyJunkie

On PotC, right where you come across the skeleton pirate holding the steering wheel with a breeze going and thunderstorm sounds.

Benjamin Linus

Last time at Disney I got stuck on splash mountain at 4am during extra magic hours. I got on the last log of the day, upon arrival at the station after the first time around we managed to get another go which at the time seemed fantastic. It was all going well until the ride broke down just before the final drop. We were stuck on that final lift hill for around half an hour and it was the day before my return flight to the UK.
I wouldn't mind Kilimanjaro Safari's breaking down, especially closer to some of the big cats, it would give you a lot longer to see some of the animals although it could get quite scary if they got too close, those jeeps aren't the most enclosed!

FitzherbertFreak

Pirates of the Caribbean broke down once for me. Was stuck on there for 2 hours. They ended up turning the lights on and pulling us back to start. Wish I could take photos, but they threatened to confiscate our cameras.

Sweet Melissa

Haunted Mansion, when the doom buggies are slightly reclined so that you're looking up. Great place for a nap. Similarly, the descent in Spaceship Earth, especially if the screen is off.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Haunted Mansion, when the doom buggies are slightly reclined so that you're looking up. Great place for a nap. Similarly, the descent in Spaceship Earth, especially if the screen is off.
Why are so many people always looking for a place to take a nap at Disney?

For the amount of money we spend you would think we would want to be awake for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom