What part of an attraction would you pick to get stuck at?

Scuttle

Original Poster
I thought this would be kind of fun. I thought about this Sunday night while riding the peoplemover. As we passed Walt's Epcot/Progress City model I thought how awesome would it be to break down here for a solid 5-10 minutes to check out all the detail. That would be my choice. I know there are a bunch of other great show scenes that would be awesome to stop at, but I'll just pick one. What are your choices?

ImagineerDude

I thought this would be kind of fun. I thought about this Sunday night while riding the peoplemover. As we passed Walt's Epcot/Progress City model I thought how awesome would it be to break down here for a solid 5-10 minutes to check out all the detail. That would be my choice. I know there are a bunch of other great show scenes that would be awesome to stop at, but I'll just pick one. What are your choices?
I totally agree! Almost every ride we rode had a 3 second break, Pooh had 4!

Kramerica

I once broke down on test track in the heating chamber. Thankfully, the heat lamps didn't keep running. If I could choose though. Right under the disco yeti or on rock n roller coaster would be cool

NYwdwfan

It would certainly NOT be in from of the clock showing 13 o'clock on the Haunted Mansion. Once in a lifetime was enough!!

Once got stuck on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. It was my first time as a Galactic Hero but alas, it was tainted.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
At the top of ToT, just when the doors open to reveal the view of DHS.
We did get stuck on TTT right before we were loaded into the elevator shaft. We were walked though the area of the mirrors. Told no pictures, which of course DS chose not to hear and got some great ones. Until a CM came up to him and said SIR! No pictures. Please. Fortunately the fellow CM didn't know him, phew.

We also in April got stuck on the People mover inside and alongside Space Mountain with the lights on.
We were able to see most of the track for about 10 minutes. Seeing how close some of the track came to the roof top was amazing.

My choice would be to be stuck atop Splash at night during Wishes.

PUSH

It's not really breaking down, but the boats on IASW were backed up about 4 rooms deep. The nightmares I have of that experience still haunt me.

But if I had to chose Id follow others and go with ToT with the doors open.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I agree with toy story, if I can keep shooting even though I may not get points. At MK it would be the London scene of Peter pan. At Epcot it would be in spaceship earth when you are going backwards through that starry tunnel area. And at AK it would be on the climb up on everest.

kucarachi

Well buzz lightyear broke down or was assisting a guest getting out...and it was stuck on Zurg for at least 2 min straight! I don't think i ever had gotten more than space cadet and i almost got Galatic Hero. And no the ride is not racist against astronauts mr saget.

The worst experience ever, and no human should be subject to is when C.O.P. kept repeating each scene 3 times before moving on. They kept yelling to not exit the theater but little by little people just bolted. I felt like i was in a Hitchcock movie and sat through it because i didnt want to be the second person to ever die on that ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom