What makes the ultimate Disney lover?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I was wondering what would make some one in top running to the Ultimate Disney lover is it some one who loves it they go 3 times a year some one who names there dog after Disney charcaters or some one who made there bedroom into Disney... Tell me 1 thing that would make you the Ultimate Disney Lover!
Mine-My Bedroom is all Disney down the the sheets, paint on the door, characters painted on my walls and the love.. :)

forevermickey

pictures please!:)

next.... Ultimate Disney Lover? So hard to say .. because if I had the money I would deck my house out in Disney, I would go several times a year, I would work there.... I think we all would do more "Disney" if other things in life didn't get in the way..... :)

Cmdr_Crimson

First off.....
capslock.jpg

Secondly It would be someone who collects almost anything and everything related to Disney and Lives, breathes and eats anything too..

mickeysbrother

Well first off not the average person who goes once in a lifetime. People who go on a regular basis, doesnt have to be every year. People who can close their eyes and actually walk through the parks see and know were everything is. Actually seeing a cast member and them knowing who you are. :) Like they do to me. Always a special feeling. HMM what else... 25 plus visits should be in the running. thats it for me

bgraham34

Personally I think its more of a state of mind. While my house might not be decked out in Disney I always listen to park audio and think about it and see it in my dreams.

WDWmazprty

Some candlelight, soft Main street music in the background, a sumptuous dinner for two, a romantic Disney movie, then to the bedroom for- ...oh :lookaroun wait, uh.....yeah. :eek::hammer:

Supergirl7710

I might be in the running. I have 40 hours of Disney music on my ipod (park sounds, ride music, monorail warnings, movie songs and the like) I'm ALWAYS on this page. I've been to Disney 55 times in my life (56 in 33 days!!!!) I know basically all the statistics. I have disney figurines, posters, movies up the wazzzo. I'm a little insane... kinda scare my boyfriend >_>

enchanted_belle

I think this should be in the running too: having someone come up to you in the store, asking you for help finding an item. You not only help them with that item, but walk around the store with them for twenty minutes telling them about different shirt styles, what makes the best gifts, etc... only to finish off with a "wait, I don't work here. I'm only on vacation." :lookaroun

Buried20KLeague

For me, personally, I knew my obsession had climaxed when I had been to every Disney park in the world, and I can't wait to attend the grand opening in Shanghai.

rsoxguy

I shall attempt to answer the OP's query through the enchanting media of graphic arts...

The "Ultimate Disney Lover" would involve someone like this...

100621%20Xam%201900%20hinh%20Disney%2005.jpg

listening to someone like this...

mileyoct18-6.jpg

because of someone like this...

mickey-mouse.gif

There, now I can go back to more important things, such as what to order for take-out tonight.

FutureImageneer

I shall attempt to answer the OP's query through the enchanting media of graphic arts...

The "Ultimate Disney Lover" would involve someone like this...

100621%20Xam%201900%20hinh%20Disney%2005.jpg

listening to someone like this...

mileyoct18-6.jpg

because of someone like this...

mickey-mouse.gif

There, now I can go back to more important things, such as what to order for take-out tonight.

LOL :sohappy:
i think we can all go home now!

VDisneyFan18

When your dad names a place or attraction and you can name the closest bathroom. and at home depot you get 15 mickey paint color samples even though your not buying any paint:lol:

jakeman

I believe the ultimate Disney lover is someone who hates most aspects about the thing they love and looks down on others that do not see the glaring flaws as they do.

Or pixie dust...I can't tell...:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom