What makes the ultimate Disney lover?

Fantasmic

Someone who doesn't BRAG or BOAST about how much Disney stuff they have, but who feels it in their heart when they step foot in The Magic Kingdom, that they are "home"

celluloid

Someone who is not going to just swallow every single thing the PR departments toss at them as the best thing to ever happen, and is not afraid to point out and be honest with something they don't like.

Mukta

I think the ultimate Disney fan can be measured by what percentage of their resources are spent on Disney. Those resources can be time, money etc.

Map7711

How about someone (like me! LOL) who listens to Sirius Radio Orlando traffic and weather when they 1000 miles away just to get some Orlando/Disney feeling.

sublimesting

SNL-Hot-Tub-Lovers.jpg

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

I was going to say a gentle touch!

At our wedding my aunt had to do a reading from the bible that kind of goes like this "Hark my lover waits.......Here comes my lover leaping through the fields."
So while she is reading this I keep whispering to my wife "Hark, my lover and I eat met off of each other in a hot tub." and various other things from that skit. On the video we can be seen laughing repeatedly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom