What kind of restaurant would you add if you could???

Phonedave

Yes! I grew up eating scrapple, its my favorite! I've had most of the other things except and egg cream and the Cincinnati 3,4,and 5 way.....
Always wanted to have an egg cream just never got the chance. I know I can make it but i'd rather have it in an actual diner, lol!

I am a fan of scrapple myself - it does make it this far East from PA

I have a friend from high school who worked in a ice cream parlor / soda fountain during High School.

Do not let him hear you say that you can get a proper egg cream from a diner :) According to him, it is a soda fountain thing.

This is where he worked - https://www.bischoffsicecream.com/

Real old school place.

Last edited:

heapster411

hotpot hou guo GIF
Was thinking about a "Hotpot" Restaurant, but then thinking of the general population, they probably might not grasp the concept, or the risk of burnt hands might outweigh the experience.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I am a fan of scrapple myself - it does make it this far East from PA

I have a friend from high school who worked in a ice cream parlor / soda fountain during High School.

Do not let him hear you say that you can get a proper egg cream from a diner :) According to him, it is a soda fountain thing.

This is where he worked - https://www.bischoffsicecream.com/

Real old school place.
Place looks legit! yeah, I'm sure it tastes great from there!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
A legit speakeasy would be great also!
1920's - 40's theming, gotta speak the password to get in, .....have it in an underground or just hidden part of the one of the parks.
Food would be haute cuisine and of course the drinks would be top notch.

A legit speakeasy would be great also!
1920's - 40's theming, gotta speak the password to get in, .....have it in an underground or just hidden part of the one of the parks.
Food would be haute cuisine and of course the drinks would be top notch.
They have one of these already. It’s callled Club 33

Dutch Inn '76

The rumor mill keeps threatening to re-theme the Tiki Room; they should just convert it into Walt's original idea: a tiki restaurant & bar with the show overhead. :)

Communicora

Premium Member
Retro like the old Automats Put your money in the slot and the door opens and you get your food. As a kid I loved going into NYC with my parents and going to the Horn and Hardart AotomatView attachment 675151
To the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of the automats yesterday. I was going to put that in my post. Well done, Sir!
An Automat!!! They could recreate the famous Horn & Hardart Automat.

There is a really great documentary about The Automat. I watched it on HBO, but it's available for rent on other platforms.

Off topic I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom