What kind of restaurant would you add if you could???

_caleb

I'd love to see some sort of "future" food. I don't even know what that would be, but so much of Disney is (or at least used to be) about envisioning the future. It would be cool to see restaurants exploring sustainable food offering things like:
  • Plant-based proteins: like Impossible burgers/nuggets/etc., vegan cheese, but done well
  • Insect-based menu: this grosses me out, but they say the future of food is bugs
  • New fusion concepts, flavor combinations that defy traditional categories
  • New foodservice innovations: automated assembly line kitchens, robot servers, drone delivered, etc.

DisneyfanMA

Yes, an authentic Brazilian churrascaria would be wonderful! Ohana used to be a version of one but of course thats changed now. it would have to rival or even better, surpass places like Fogo de Chao, Texas de Brazil, and Rodizio's as far as authenticity. Meat lovers from everywhere would definitely love this place if it were at the world.
A brazil location in Epcot with this restaurant you describe with the meat skewers. Could do a QS and sit down just like some others. And a ride or something amazon themed.

_caleb

DisneyfanMA

Another thing I'd love: deep experience settings:

I like your outside the box thinking. Disney is an escape. More heavily themed and unique dining would be welcome!

Hockey89

I'd love to see some sort of "future" food. I don't even know what that would be, but so much of Disney is (or at least used to be) about envisioning the future. It would be cool to see restaurants exploring sustainable food offering things like:
  • Plant-based proteins: like Impossible burgers/nuggets/etc., vegan cheese, but done well
  • Insect-based menu: this grosses me out, but they say the future of food is bugs
  • New fusion concepts, flavor combinations that defy traditional categories
  • New foodservice innovations: automated assembly line kitchens, robot servers, drone delivered, etc.
I’ll kill my own food before I ever eat bugs bc of insane policies

heapster411

How about an ole style New Orleans "hole in the wall" sandwich shop. Hot roast beef with a lot of gravy on crunchy french bread, you know the kind that needs a lot of napkins. Fried shrimp and oyster sandwich , Hot sausage or Ham and cheese, or even a muffuletta ( if you have ever been here, think the kind you get @ Central Grocery). Hot plates of red beans and rice on Mondays, maybe even Fried catfish, or any type of gumbo. Just a thought.

_caleb

How about an ole style New Orleans "hole in the wall" sandwich shop. Hot roast beef with a lot of gravy on crunchy french bread, you know the kind that needs a lot of napkins. Fried shrimp and oyster sandwich , Hot sausage or Ham and cheese, or even a muffuletta ( if you have ever been here, think the kind you get @ Central Grocery). Hot plates of red beans and rice on Mondays, maybe even Fried catfish, or any type of gumbo. Just a thought.
I think we’re about to get something like this in relation to Tiana’s.

Hockey89

Great idea.

jaklgreen

Breakfast all day would be great. I would love to go and get Mickey waffles for lunch. Or a Japanese BBQ, where you cook the food yourself over the grill/hot pot restaurant. Disney Springs could use a food hall. Where you can get quick service of foods from all over the world. Bao buns, curry, schnitzel, ramen, Northern African food, Brazilian, etc.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Breakfast all day would be great. I would love to go and get Mickey waffles for lunch. Or a Japanese BBQ, where you cook the food yourself over the grill/hot pot restaurant. Disney Springs could use a food hall. Where you can get quick service of foods from all over the world. Bao buns, curry, schnitzel, ramen, Northern African food, Brazilian, etc.
A strictly breakfast place would go over big I think. Of course, having different breakfast options from all over the world would be ideal.

Raxel7851

We were at FW 2 weeks ago and on Tuesday and Wednesday they brought in 4-5 food trucks up near Pioneer Hall and the Settlement Trading Post. They offered a nice variety of food. It was a welcome break from cooking at our RV or traveling to another eating location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom