What Job?

CP_alum08

When I did the CP I ended up driving a drink/snack cart around to all the pools at CBR, it was pretty awesome! I think being one of the tour guides that give private tours to families would be really fun.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've been at WDW for over 8 years, and it's definitely not "just a job" to me. I honestly can't picture myself anywhere else

As my DS says, it is a lifestyle. He loves his role. And I'm proud of you too for sticking with it and graduating college, the possibilities now for you and your future with Disney are endless. :D

As a federal law enforcement officer I would love to someday move into some sort of private security. Would happily do it at wdw though I rather do more behind the scenes work. Just not sure how to even get into that or how it works.

Epcot-Rules

Supply chain management/ Business process management. I see so many things I could fix if only given the chance.

My thoughts as well. Only on the construction and repair side of it. I would like to be Facilities Maintenance Supervisor. I could get thing fixed in a hurry. It would be easier than what I do know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom