What Job?

Demeter Tess

On one hand, I would love a "quality control" position where I could be in the parks and resorts constantly and put my eye for detail and general pickiness to good use. On the other hand, I would like to do something that plays to my talents, such as performing in a show (my ultimate dream role being Tink -- that's me in my avatar :D) or working backstage on costumes and wigs. In all reality, I'd probably get stuck working at one of the daycares, being a teacher and all.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I love my job and wouldn't trade it. Part of the mystique is that Disney is a place we don't go frequently. It's part of what keeps us going back.

If you don't mind me asking, What do you do for a job? I'm always curious when people say things like this.

To me I'm a hard worker and I always done my very best at whatever job I've ever done, but at the end of the
day to me "job" is not anything that I associate with "Yeah!! I can't wait to get out of bed"

I'm a musician, but it's strictly a hobby, I guess if I was doing something with music that would be something I'd be psyched about, but I probably wouldn't call it a job, even if I was getting paid to do it.

The other one that always makes me curious are the folks that win a 30 million dollars and say "I'm still keeping my job" Again...I guess if it's something you just absolutely love then maybe...but what is that thing!!???

YoungNY

I was actually looking for a security job a Disney last month. They had a full time gig open, but what they were offering wasn't worth it. I make nearly 3 times that now. They'd have to double the hourly wage just for me to consider it. I love Disney and would still love to work there someday but they need to offer a salary a person can live off of. Or I guess I'll just have to wait till I retire and work there as a "keep busy job".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom