What Job?

PUSH

Riverside gift shop or lobby
Splash Mountain loading
Space Mountain loading
ToT loading
PotC loading

I love the ambiance of all of those places, PotC would be my favorite attraction, though, based on the queue.

Soarin2u

I've been in talks with the Hollywood Studios chefs for about a month now, myself. It's apparently a much harder process from out of state.
Well I should rephrase that, Tokyo Disney is where I'd like to work, I love it here in Japan a little to much :D" I will attend a Culinary Program at a High school in my town for 3 hours each day. Le Cordon Blu may offer a few scholarships to some students. If I get it, I will select Tokyo's Le Cordon Blue and continue may career path there. Plus I've heard that the school in Tokyo has a path to working at Disney. :) Anyways, yes I have heard that being a local is a "secret must." So maybe if I cancel Tokyo, I will go for the school in Tampa? :) Either way, all of this is a big dream but if I get cut short of not working at Disney, I will surely be doing something I love! :D

copcarguyp71

Either a job in imagineering or one where I get to help build AA's or ride elements. I build emergency vehicles for a living and really love what I do so if I could apply those wiring/fabrication skills within the world that would be the dream job for me!

topher

I have done the friendship boat thing and that was a lot of fun.
I would love to work at yellow shoes or maybe in mergers and acquisitions.
If I had to go on-stage again I would like to try MK attractions or resort concierge on the monorail loop.

SAV

Work as a Information CM at the Big Board right by the Pin Station near SSE in Epcot. I'd get to do the "Disney Point" all the time, there is shade available and be able to people watch...I'd never get bored. And I'd be right by SSE!

Cindee75

I would love to be a performer on Main Street - I love everything about the atmosphere and singing is my passion (and my current livelihood - I am a Music Therapist in real life.) DD (10) often says she will work at WDW when she is grown up and let me come to visit her whenever I want - she would like to be a chef.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom