What Job?

Sans Souci

CR. No, I do not work on the wedding cakes. Although, I have helped out on the cakes station and have assembled the celebration cakes you can order at the podium in restaurants.

Good for you! I kick myself for not going to culinary school when I was younger. A family member talked me out of it. I am happiest when I am cooking and baking. :)

In the spirit of not derailing the thread, I would work at the HM, since I have a very dark sense of humor.

JIMINYCR

Tour Guide for Backstage Magic tour. Or VIP tour guide. It would be fun to astound newbies with amazing facts and history about Disney. And I'd dig up some great little known stuff, great backstage stories for all of us Disney nuts who are in the know about everything ;) , and would like to hear about something new and special.

Disvillain63

My DH and I have thought about this a few times...
He has considered working the turnstiles, because he wants to start someone's day of with magic. He's also thought about bus driver or boat captain, and bring magic by telling trivia and sing-alongs...especially in the evenings after park closing when everyone needs a bit of magic. A third choice would be to work as a physical therapist/personal trainer for the performers.

I've thought about retail at one of the Christmas shops (DTD, MK, or DHS). I would also like to work with the YES program, or just lead tours at one of the parks. A third choice would be concierge at WL.

jw24

I would think either a manager at ESPN Club so that I'll never miss out on big sporting events while in WDW since I love following sports. Or maybe an Imagineer because I could up with ideas that a lot of us here WDWMagic have been advocating for a long time. Or I'd love to be a guy who does nothing but go around the WDW resort and profile the best eateries and foods in the resort plus special events like Food&Wine and Flower&Garden Festivals. Not an actual job but I guess, a food vlogger maybe? I doubt Disney will make that job but I can only dream of being self-producing food vlogger.....

HouCuseChickie

Well, it would have to be something around my 2 favorite side hobbies/talents.

I've been singing most of my life and was singing with the local symphony's chorus until the kiddos came along. So, a singing role in one the park stage shows would be awesome. I'm probably getting a little too old to play Belle, but I certainly can sing like the Wardrobe.

I also would love to do cake work. While many of you have seen the Cake Talk thread, I do custom cakes on the side...part of why I love helping people work out cakes for their Disney trips. Cake brings a lot of joy...and I've seen how most TS spots really go gaga over the custom fancy cakes...so, I'd love to bring that kind of joy to someone's Disney trip. Considering I prefer special event cakes (over wedding cakes) Contemporary or YC/BC's bakery would be the best fits for me.

WLBound

Since I studied Hotel/Restaurant Mgmt in college I would pick working in the resorts (WL would be my first choice, no big surprise). I enjoyed working at the hotel when I finished school (except during Ski and Stay season) so I think I would be really happy helping people check in for their vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom