What is your favourite souvenir from a Disney Park???

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks!!:wave:

I know ive picked up quite a bit of stuff from the parks we have visited and its tough to choose a fave!!

So what is your fave keepsake??:wave:

_Scar

Once I got a Donald Duck bobble head that was really nice, but I forgot it at the hotel :/

And another time I got this awesome Donald Duck poster. Got home, unwrapped it, looked in the tube to find NOTHING. =/ I got my money back because it was sold out! I'm cursed!

My favorite souvenir last trip was my chef Remy plush I got in Epcot :)

zurgandfriend

The "crabby" shirt I got my DW at Mickey's Philharmagic. When she puts it on DS and I leave the house. It's a great mode indicator.

Evil Genius

I get a new Mickey coffee mug every trip and have them displayed in my office.

But my favorite would be my beat up Mickey baseball cap I bought a few years ago. I wear it every day!

WDW_Emily

I use my resort mugs everyday for coffee. It puts a little Disney in my daily life.

My pins are also a favorite I currently have 2 lanyards filled and working on my 3rd. I get at least 3 pins every trip:)

CoffeeJedi

The coffee mug I got back in 2003. It's a red metal travel mug (with a removable microwavable plastic liner) with the classic "Steamboat Willy" style Mickey set in a logo saying "Premium Disney Mickey Blend - Est. 1928". I use it every day at work.

NYwdwfan

I have a silicone Mickey mold thing we use for ice cubes. I think it's supposed to be for molding chocolate but I'm not that creative. When guests come over they always get Mickey ice cubes in their drinks. I definitely need to pick up another one next trip!

tiggermarie

My favourite souvenir is all the photos I take. Every time I look thou my scrap book it brings back memories. And make me want to go back for more.

disney dharling

My friend requests a stack of napkins every time someone she knows goes. She puts them in her dispenser and uses them at home. Makes her feel like she was there.

_Scar

I have some sitting next to me as I type. The weird part? I'm sitting in my office at work.

lmao, I'll have to try it :animwink:

I do some other strange things

I have the following in my vacation box:

Walt Disney World bag, Universal Bag, Honeyduke's zip-lock, all park maps from the Orlando area, and I even saved a half torn up DAK map because it got torn up by KRR water :lol:

Lisalyn

I get the coffee mugs that are specific to the year we are in so have a 2008 one, a 2009 one and this year getting my 2010 one!

And actually may wind up with 2 different versions of the 2010 one.....ONE of my bosses is at Disney Land as we speak and emailed me 6 hours ago wanting to know what kind of souvenier...so I said a 2010 mug - woohoo!

mickeysshoes

I love my 2 D&B purses i got this past trip, the travel mug and the insullated plactic glass that does not sweat and level water rings on my desk or tables!!!! Have all four of these things with me almost all the time!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom