What is your favourite souvenir from a Disney Park???

mickey2008.1

I have a couple. First are the coins we get make, something about finding different ones throughout the parks and resorts. Second is pins with surf boards. And last but not least, my 2007 disney jersey.

laynalee07

We have been collecting the Disney blankets (throws) that they have for sell when you buy at certain amount you get on for a cheap price... we have about 5 or 6 now.

MSU Jafar

I bought my 1st coffee mug on my last trip in July and just love it! However, I am addicted to the pins...I buy them and leave them in the bags until I get home. When I get home I can't believe how many that I have bought. I am not a serious collector but, betwenn my DD and I, we have 8 FULL lanyards...

Erin_Akey

tooooo MANY TO NAME, but, I would start with the artwork we had framed for our Disney dining room, coffee mugs- we get a new one every trip and they are all we use, the throw blankets- LOVE those.

And mainly- Christmas ornaments- we get one every trip and our collection is now large enough again to do a Disney Only tree. We had to start the collection over in 2005 after Katrina as ALL of them got swept away to most likely, CUBA.

My current fave is our new DVC Member ornament- this will be our first year to use that one!:sohappy:

Bravo 229

I like going into the shops and looking for something totally random each time we go. Best place to do that is in World Showcase, where I found a Canadian Mickey christmas wreath/banner/ornament (not sure what to call it) that has bells and pine cones on it - and its been hanging on my door for almost a year now, even after Christmas! But my alltime favorite item was a model of RnRC that I got back in 2003.

WorldKey

My coffee mug with Walt Disney standing on Main Street at Disneyland (in black and white) looking down at a superimposed color Mickey Mouse.

I also like my new retro Walt Disney World t-shirt with classic Mickey (circa early '70's).

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
My current fave was well earned!!

After visiting wdw and DLP 3 times each on my 4th Trip to wdw in August i finally went on The Tower of Terror :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Never let myself buy anything from the gift shop til i went on this ride, so i finally got to buy my Hollywood Tower Hotel Bath Robe :sohappy:

ps. now i love the ride :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
My coffee mug with Walt Disney standing on Main Street at Disneyland (in black and white) looking down at a superimposed color Mickey Mouse.

I also like my new retro Walt Disney World t-shirt with classic Mickey (circa early '70's).

I have the t shirt and hoody with the same design love them :wave:

Lisalyn

We have been collecting the Disney blankets (throws) that they have for sell when you buy at certain amount you get on for a cheap price... we have about 5 or 6 now.

OH I wanted one of the ones I saw last year over Thanksgiving Holiday SO bad but never got around to spending the enough to get it part :ROFLOL:I do plan on doing so this year! I bet they are fantastic!

DisneyDavO

Mickey watches. I always buy whatever watch they have on the "spend so much get a watch for 9.99" deal. I have about 12 now! :lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

The rare latex doll of Figment from 2004
DSC03111.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom