What is your favourite souvenir from a Disney Park???

Tigger1988

Our collection of WDW coffee table books. We have every one since 1981, looking forward to them hopefully releasing a 40th themed one next year.

Tigger#1

I love my Tigger ears headband I purchased back in 2002 and I wear them every time we visit the world:king:
I wish they still had them mine are starting to get a bit faded from many days at Disney:sohappy:

disney dharling

Is your friend George Glass? (Please tell me you get the reference!!)

That took a minute (Brady Bunch right?), but no, I have a group of very Disney devoted friends. My BF calls us all the "Disney Darlings".

It's good to know I'm not the only one who comes home with a stack of napkins in my suitcase. (She likes them because she never has to worry about how much you spent on her!)

We always come home with new coffee mugs or kitchen items. (YAWN)

Chrononymous

I have bits of disney in every room.

I adore my large pink and purple cheshire cat mug.

I smile everytime I'm in the bathroom and dry my hands on the Hollywood Tower Hotel monogrammed towels.

I love to glance up from my bed and see all the cool POTC stuff on the shelves.

In the living room, among the other pocket watches in a crystal bowl is my Jack Skellington pocket watch (bought under my nose at a gift shop in the GF)

And just above the computer moniter, on the wall are all my disney pins.

There's nothing really big...but there are little touches of WDW in every room. And I love that!

Master Gracey 5

My favorite is pretty simple - a set of the salt & pepper shaker's with chef Mickey on them that my mom picked up for me one trip I couldn't go. I use them every day and its a nice little way to keep Disney in the house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom