What is your favorite shoe scene in Pirates of the Caribbean?

sublimesting

Original Poster
Folloing my previous Haunted Mansion thread, I now ask which scene in Pirates is your favorite?

For me, I'd say the burning city is the best, right as you turn the corner andsee the town in flames. There is so much going on I could just stare for hours. Luckily there is no line for PoC and I can rie again and again.

glee

Folloing my previous Haunted Mansion thread, I now ask which scene in Pirates is your favorite?

For me, I'd say the burning city is the best, right as you turn the corner andsee the town in flames. There is so much going on I could just stare for hours. Luckily there is no line for PoC and I can rie again and again.

YO HO YO HO!!! That bit!!! :D

I also love seeing Jack sparrow with the treasure at the end :rolleyes::sohappy:

heartodisney

Of course, before the ride, to try and catch "Jack Sparrow" performing. Then down the path to see the chessplayers and if the board has moved. Just before the turnstiles, there is a tunnel on the right, and I try to pick up a converstion of digging and talking. Somewhere at the start, the is a "hidden Goofy" shadow and I always try to find it. I miss that the pirate chasing the woman in one scene, it has her chasing him with a broom. Also, in the burning city scene, at one time, did it not smell like smoke?

wdwwdeagle

The only SHOE scene i can think of. :fork::fork::fork::brick::lol::animwink:

Bless ya :ROFLOL:
I usually catch the gist of the typos in the topics list, but I must admit this one had me flummoxed. Before I started reading, I really thought the question was going to be about shoes! It's too early in the morning, I think....

My favorite scene is the battle between the two ships, when you float between them. I love the perspective and the massive scale.

rainfully

I usually catch the gist of the typos in the topics list, but I must admit this one had me flummoxed. Before I started reading, I really thought the question was going to be about shoes! It's too early in the morning, I think....

My favorite scene is the battle between the two ships, when you float between them. I love the perspective and the massive scale.

Me too!! I was really wondering what the heck I had missed that shoes were so important of a factor in Pirates that I actually had to pick a favorite! :lol:

And I don't know why... but I've always loved the guy getting dunked in the well... "Do not tell him Carlos!! Don't be cheekin!!"

Master Gracey 5

My favorite scene as well, though its actually a battle between the pirate ship and the fort guarding the town. Its always fun watching the cannons blast in the water near you.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
"We wants the red head!"

Pirates_-_we_wants_the_red_head-590.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom