What is your favorite must have souvenir??

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All!

What is your absolute, must have, can't live with out souvenir from the World???

Along with the memories, I have to get that years popcorn bucket! :slurp: Also have to get a pic of my DH's face on TOT! :eek: And this year, i'm going to hit the kitchen gadgets - need to complete the collection! We also get a Christmas Ornament to designate that trip!

What's on your souvenir list?

:wave:

brent2124

:wave:
It may sound weird but I love having the stationary, room key, other things from the resort room... it's free and reminds me of our trip!
Not wierd at all. I have a rather large collection of room keys and on the back I write what resort and if it was for a special event or what not. I also get a map from each park and date them so in the future I can look back and see how things have changed.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Great idea! I have the room keys but didn't write the dates! uh oh!! I think I can remember...maybe! :lol: And the maps are a fun idea too! Oh ... I forgot something ... it's not really a souvenir but we always bring back loads of the shampoos and lotions, etc from the hotels! Thanks for the reminder DisneyPrincess5 - that stationary we take too! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

brent2124

Great idea! I have the room keys but didn't write the dates! uh oh!! I think I can remember...maybe! :lol: And the maps are a fun idea too! Oh ... I forgot something ... it's not really a souvenir but we always bring back loads of the shampoos and lotions, etc from the hotels! Thanks for the reminder DisneyPrincess5 - that stationary we take too! :sohappy:
The room keys have the dates but not the resort you stayed in.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Oh wait.. don't forget the pens...and coasters...and door hangers :lol:

Upvote 0

HopLow

Oh wait.. don't forget the pens...and coasters...and door hangers :lol:

So is that why the room rates are so high? Because they have to replace everything you stole out of them?!?!? LOL, jk, jk. :p

I like collecting the room keys too. I also HAVE to get photo albums with the year of the trip and a Disney sweatshirt that doesn't look too obviously Disney. For example, the last one I got had a pink argyle Mickey logo with some brown embriodery. Faaaaabulous!

Upvote 0

sueuk

We always like to have Christmas ornaments, but my very best souvenir is Peter Pan's Flight from the Disney Starlite collection. We wouldn't normally spend that much on a 'souvenir' but we were celebrating our 30th anniversary, so it is special and everyone (even nondisney fans) that come to our house, comment on it. :)

Upvote 0

Disneybird

I usually get a figurine from the Disney Collectors Society and at least one print to frame. I especially like different castle ones.

But I always bring home one of the big Micky Mouse head shaped chocolate covered rice krispie treats. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Every year I've stayed on property I keep my info package that I get from the hotel, Date it and keep old reciepts, emh or special event wristbands, park napkins, brochures and other little knick knacks I collected so it's all together..

But other than that I need to get something that reflects something with Epcot & Figment.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I usually get a figurine from the Disney Collectors Society and at least one print to frame. I especially like different castle ones.

But I always bring home one of the big Micky Mouse head shaped chocolate covered rice krispie treats. :slurp:

Oh those are my favorite!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Upvote 0

nmj91385

lately its been the current shirt from the vintage collection. i currently have mr. toad, and the castle one. I also always get a few picture frames to frame my favorite wdw moments

Upvote 0

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
IMG_1020.JPG

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

My wife often requires a Christmas ornament. I'm not really a souvenir kind of guy and won't be until WDW comes out with an in-park power tool store.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom