What is your favorite must have souvenir??

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All!

What is your absolute, must have, can't live with out souvenir from the World???

Along with the memories, I have to get that years popcorn bucket! :slurp: Also have to get a pic of my DH's face on TOT! :eek: And this year, i'm going to hit the kitchen gadgets - need to complete the collection! We also get a Christmas Ornament to designate that trip!

What's on your souvenir list?

:wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I am anxiously awaiting my customized maps! I chose the new character option this time - oh post man ... where are you??? :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

kitten2299

I always have to get 3 things: magnet for my fridge, christmas ornament, and a photo album. My DH always complains that I take to long to pick out the one I want and that I always go back on our last day to the the 1st ones I saw and liked :lookaroun I told him it could be worse I could just buy everyone that I see.

Upvote 0

Addicted2Disney

I always get a pin(s) that has the year, what season (normally around Christmas/Thanksgiving), the parks I went to, and a ride I went on in each park. This year mom and I are going to get the Mickey head pins that have the different Countrys flags at Epcot.

I also try to get atleast one plushie. Mom doesn't understand how I can sleep at night (I've got around 75 plushies on a twin size bed...).

Mom started collecting magnets when we were down there the last time (Thanksgiving 2007), I think I may have started something! She also takes the napkins from each restaurant we eat at, pristine park maps as we are leaving the park (I say pristine, because I normally hang onto them and I crinkle them every time!), and the shampoos, conditioners, showercaps (we never use them, Heaven knows why she takes them?!?!), notepads, pens, etc. from the hotel we stay at. We've never taken a key card though. :)

Dad always gets something Grumpy. It's his favorite character (mostly because mom and I compare them A LOT, lol). Normally it's a shirt, last time it was an ornament for the tree.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

DH and I started collecting Christmas Ornaments with the year on them. I hope to one day have an entire tree of Disney Ornaments!:xmas:

Every year, we have our whole entire Christmas tree decorated only in Walt Disney World ornaments. We usually buy 2-5 ornaments each trip, depending on what we see that we "must have". Our stockings came from Disney and so isn't our tree topper. Our wrapping paper has Disney characters on it and so aren't the gift tags. We went to Character Premier one year and bought just about all they had in them, so we'll be set for years to come!

Every time we visit though, besides ornaments, we always bring back a mini snow globe. One with the year on it and maybe one other one. Plus we always get a new towel from one of the parks. We got Animal Kingdom this past trip since we hadn't gotten one from there yet. We use WDW beach towels and only those in the bathroom for everyday use.

We also always stop at the kitchen place in DTD to see what is new that we don't have yet.

I always "steal" all the stuff in our room....brochures, coasters, etc. Anything I can legally take, I do!

We also love to go to the Disney Art store in DTD. We used to just buy posters and have them framed, but now we have our first piece of real Disney art. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

On my last trip back in March I purchased a ceramic Skull in the Mexico pavilion. I spotted it in 2005 on my trip with a couple of my friends, I didn't get it that trip because I wasn't sure how to get it back home. I kept heading back every year hoping to buy it and never saw one, finally 3 years later I'm the new proud owner I just love it!

Upvote 0

brucie

I bought a mickey mouse ears hat the last time I went. I always wanted it when I was a kid but I never got one. Well this time I got one and had my name engraved and everything. I love it. It's good to be a kid again!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

a shotglass!
i have about 70 regular shotglasses from various places and disney being my FAVORITE of all places i bring one (and allow myself only one) each year.

i've got all 4 parks and an Italy pavilion.
next i'm going to look for Figment and/or RockNRoller Coaster

and continue to wish/hope they come out with more villian stuff!

These are my must haves, too, but you're a better man than me!! I can't stop at just one - went to Vegas for the first time last month and brought home 12 shotglasses! I probably have close to 25 Disney ones, and that's just from 3 trips!

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

I absolutely LOVE pictures. So each trip I always buy a photo album and a picture frame! A must have for me. I'm also starting to collect the Pirate Plushes. My goal this year is to buy a Mickey Watch. I've always wanted one and my DH is determined for me to get one this year. :) I'm all for that, I won't complain. =)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom