What is your favorite Disney World Music?

Bairstow

Here's an obscure one, but I really like the bit of Spanish guitar that wafts up from the chess playing pirates' chamber.
It's one of the few Florida-specific Pirates elements and it's often overlooked.
http://www.pisne.cz/melodie/pirati.mp3

chess-may04.jpg

atigs

Hands down the Hollywood Tower Hotel/Tower of Terror loop.
I can't tell you how many times I've listened to the full .mp3 of that.
It may not be original Disney music, but the way it was selected, arranged and ran through some kind of noise/reverb filter lets it conjure the perfect combination of nostalgia, class, and dread.

Duke_Ellington_-_Hurricane_Ballroom_-_trio.jpg

Where do you find the Tower of Terror MP3 loop? I want it!!!!! Is it weird that that's the music I want played at my wedding some day? HA!

englanddg

One Little Spark...

This is absolutely my favorite. I went to EPCOT the year it opened, and even though they have messed up Futureworld, it's still by far my favorite park. To this day, when I get there I always go to MK the first day, but I do it via EPCOT monorail, just so I can see the ball and hear this wonderful and inspirational music.

It lets me know I'm truly "home" again.

Bairstow

Where do you find the Tower of Terror MP3 loop? I want it!!!!! Is it weird that that's the music I want played at my wedding some day? HA!
I don't remember.
I've had that one .mp3 for about a decade now.
I can tell you that the full thing is 63:08 long and begins with Bunny Berrigan's "I Can't Get Started".

spacemt354

Chili's
My top 5 list:

5. Main Street USA - when I hear this, I know I'm in Disney World

4. Illuminations (pre-show, show, and post-show) - the music is what makes this fireworks show the best I've ever seen.

3. Innoventions Loop - I listen to this when I do science and math homework, haha it makes me focus!

2. WDW Today Loop Channel #19 - this is the first thing we turn on when we are at Disney World

1. WILDERNESS LODGE MUSIC LOOP! - Whenever I hear this, I am instantly transported to the lobby or just sitting in the train room in the villas. By far my favorite music in all of disney world.

ucanfly

Can't believe my favorite hasn't come up yet!

The queue music from Peter Pan's Flight!

I also love all of Wishes, but especially the exit music

maryszhi

everything :) Disney does such a great job with music! my guilty pleasure is setting my alarm clock to disney world music. it gets me up and running :) i also sometimes listen before i go to bed, its kinda soothing. Also i love the pop century because it brings back fond memories of being a kid in the 90s and parents who loved the oldies music. one of my fav. memories is a woman being shocked because not only did we know who Sonny and Cher were, we knew the words to I've got you babe. brownie points awarded because we knew Sonny was once the mayor of palm springs lol. another is the twist in the morning and hustle at night. my friend and i made a very special video a few months ago dedicated to our 8th grade cotillion teacher we had years ago proving that we were wrong , and there is a need to know the hustle lol :)

Jane Whalebones

These are my favorites in no particular order...:)
1. POTC Queue Music
2. Spectromagic
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Space Mountain Star Tunnel
5. Soarin
6. There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow-COP
7. Walt Disney World Railroad
8. Wishes
9. Tomorrowland Loop
10. Main Street USA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom