What is your favorite Disney World Music?

Redsky89

I love the Space Mountain entrance music. Also the Innoventions and Tomorrowland area music. But if I'm physically at the parks I love hearing the music that goes along with the Illuminations and Wishes firework shows.

bgraham34

There are just too many to choose from. I love the Main Street Loop, but we mostly listen to a Magic Kingdom soundtrack we created working its way around the park started on Main Street and finishing with Wishes.

PinkElephants

Anything in Epcot including the Test Track loop; I know a ton of people disliked it. Old Key West loop, Frontierland loop, the old Mickey Mania parade and the PartyGras parade.

Chrononymous

Mainstreet Electrical Parade's Original version of Baroque Hoedown, the Fantasmic soundtrack (I like DL's better than WDW)
The Fronteirland loop, Space Mountain,
the Epcot entrance music(including the Fountain of Nations)

And everything from Splash Mountain (including the queue soundtrack)

Allie_Marie

Not going to lie, I have a few favorites! How can you not love all the music?! I found a few loops on youtube which I just adore!!

I miss this parade sooo much! I wish they brought it back!

This one is also great!!!

These songs actually makes me tear up when leaving EPCOT

Jedeye80

My favs are the whole splash mountain soundtrack, the loop in port royale at CBR, wishes and the music as you enter and leave Epcot.

Sweet Melissa

There's a lot. I think my favorites are the Impressions de France score, the Sunset Boulevard BGM at Hollywood studios, the International Gateway BGM, and pretty much everything in Fantasyland.

LuLaSue

In my opinion, Tapestry of Nations is the best. Still get chills when I listen to it (almost every day). I also love hearing it as the bridge is raised during Illuminations setup.

BTW, it makes a great ringtone as well.
I listen to it everyday to! Very moving piece of music...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom