What is your favorite Disney World Music?

chrissyw14

I really love the Tower of Terror loop! it puts you in the mood

also star tours!

and I mean everything else people mentioned, tomorrowland, EPCOT

Marco226

My favorite background music in the parks is the Innoventions Plaza theme song.
I also really like the Haunted Mansion music. ALL OF IT!
And my favorite show music would be the main theme for The Magic, the Memories, and You.

kprena19

i'm a band geek lol and not ashamed of it! i really love the jazz played in the port orleans french quarter! i actually bought some of the music they play on itunes lol they play stuff from Lionel Hampton and his Orchestra. my favorite parts have to be the jazz xylophone! BEAUTIFUL!

gccgrad1996

As soon as I read the first post I thought of the entrance music to Epcot. It just brings goosebumps when I hear it. It is usually the first park we go to each year with my family, so it just brings me back. Thanks for posting the link. I have goosebumps right now, especially since in 6 weeks I will be there :)

gccgrad1996

I'm posting my Top 5 Favorite Loops

At # 5 Space Mountain Star Tunnel

#4 UoE's Exterior Loop

#3 Tomorowland Loop

#2 Innoventions Plaza Loop

#1 The Your Resort Channel #19 Loop

These are great ones. Thanks for posting each. Number 5 is my daughter's favorite, even though she was terrified of the ride. She says the music is peaceful and she loves it.
Number 1 actually brought a tear of excitement to my eye. We had to miss our yearly trip to Disney last year, but we will finally be back, 6 weeks from today YIPPE :). Our excitement to finally get back to our other home is starting to get really unbearable with it being so close. Listening to all of these made my day.

gccgrad1996

My absolute favorite is the Welcome Medley from the Magic Kingdom. I have to play that everytime I get in the car with my 7 month old - she loves it. It sets the tone for the car ride. :)

I also love the Splash Mountain, Wishes & SpectroMagic soundtracks.
Have an awesome time in Disney with your daughter! We are taking our son, who will be 16 months at the time, for his first trip in August. I can't wait. He is a huge CARS fan, so I can't wait to show him the Animation Resort. We took our one daughter when she was 13 months and we had an amazing time.
I also love your choice of music. I too listen to it in my car with my three kids and makes us all so happy to hear it. You're right, it definitely sets a great tone for the car ride.

The Incredible Schmulk

I love the music from the radio in the ticket booth in the Jungle Cruise queue. It's very Adventurer's Club. There's even corny and punny news played over the songs. Great stuff.

Magikal

I think my top 2 would be Main Street Electrical Parade & Wishes. Next in any order would be Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow from the Carousel of Progress (I was awed by it as my first ride in WDW MANY yrs ago & love the tune!), Illuminations-all the music, Adventureland, Splash, & def Haunted Mansion! Gotta love Grim Grinning Ghosts! Oh, and the old version of the Tiki Birds song. It was a unique song, not a borrowed version of a pop song, had way more character to it, & was a longer, more entertaining show IMO.
These are my faves, but I admit, I haven't met a Disney Park song I didn't like! I think it's impossible not to like them!

Taylor

The closing song from American Adventure, Soarin, and the Celebrate You song from the what will you celebrate campaign

Colugino

I love Illuminations & We Go On
- Hapa Duniani (played on Kilamanjaro Safari "Now lets see what's on the radio") -

- Two Brothers (American Adventure) -

- Golden Wings (American Adventure - Every time I go to AA I am bawling when this song comes on) -

- Spectromagic -

- All of the music from Tarzan Rocks -

I also note I am going to be in Disney in a month and I can't wait to hear these again :)

I'm posting my Top 5 Favorite Loops

At # 5 Space Mountain Star Tunnel

#4 UoE's Exterior Loop

#3 Tomorowland Loop

#2 Innoventions Plaza Loop

#1 The Your Resort Channel #19 Loop

Great list! However I personally would swap out your number one with either soarin, or all the Aerosmith songs from the rockin roller coaster. I can't believe no one mentioned them yet! :)

Bairstow

Hands down the Hollywood Tower Hotel/Tower of Terror loop.
I can't tell you how many times I've listened to the full .mp3 of that.
It may not be original Disney music, but the way it was selected, arranged and ran through some kind of noise/reverb filter lets it conjure the perfect combination of nostalgia, class, and dread.

Duke_Ellington_-_Hurricane_Ballroom_-_trio.jpg

cslafferty

1. Wishes
2. MSEP
3. Main St. background music
4. Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirate's Life for Me!
5. Soundtrack from Mickey's Philharmagic

And, I know this isn't "park" music, but if anyone out there has been through rough times and thoughts of Disney have pulled you through, then check out Rob Thomas' Little Wonders from Meet the Robinson's. In the chorus, when he sings "Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders . . . " I always picture in my mind looking down Main Street and seeing the castle for that first time, and I remember little snippets of past WDW moments when my kids were little. Gets me every time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom