What is your favorite Disney World Music?

rodserling27

Main Street USA Area loop is my absolute favorite. And, of course, love that Baroque Hoedown from Main Street Electrical Parade.
Fantasmic! is probably my favorite music from a show at WDW. Love the final Fanfare when Mickey appears on top of the mountain at the end!
I think the overture music from Ellen's Energy Adventure is cool..but the one that takes the cake is the music from the Haunted Mansion. Can't get enough of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" in all its incarnations.

MansionGoer13z

I like both the Entrance and exit themes to Epcot. Anybody know where I can download them? Also another two favorites are the POTC and HM themes as far as rides. Snow White's Scary Adventueres ride queue theme is one I'm going to miss now.

Cmdr_Crimson

but the one that takes the cake is the music from the Haunted Mansion. Can't get enough of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" in all its incarnations.

HM is good...But I really love John Debny's haunting score to DLP's Phantom Manor..It's an Incredible score!

But nothing is more haunting than the Brides Music box that also plays at DLP's PM and in the Fastpass area at DL's during the HM Haunted Holiday

atigs

I'm a total sucker for Illuminations but SpectroMagic is way up there as well! Also, the old descent on Spaceship Earth and--wait for it--the OLD music played during the Seven Seas Lagoon light parade! Not the new stuff but the old classical piece they got rid of maybe 10 years ago.

bethymouse

Not going to lie, I have a few favorites! How can you not love all the music?! I found a few loops on youtube which I just adore!!

I miss this parade sooo much! I wish they brought it back!

This one is also great!!!

These songs actually makes me tear up when leaving EPCOT

The Promise song makes me cry too, but happy tears for the promise of tomorrow!;)

Samoht

It's funny I never really noticed the background music in the parks much before we got married at DW and went into MK in the morning before the park opened. It's very different and almost eerie without it. Don't know which is my favorite but, I've had a new super appreciation for it ever since!

Mimi

In no particular order:

The Plaza Inn Area Loop
The Land Interior BGM Loop
Enchanted Tiki Garden Lanai - Area Music
Tower of Terror Area loop
Jungle Cruise Boathouse Loop

The Empress Lilly

It's funny I never really noticed the background music in the parks much before we got married at DW and went into MK in the morning before the park opened. It's very different and almost eerie without it.
Music makes the parks! Without is like watching a movie with the sound turned off - even if you can follow the story, the entire experience becomes pointless, emotionless.

Some of my favs
musique12.gif
:

- Golden Dream.
- Space Mountain Tunnel music (do you know that there is a version with lyrics?).
- Anything in Main Street and Fantasyland. And Frontierland. Oh, and all around the Studios! And
- All of the classic EPCOT songs.
- It's a Small World. Yes. I can listen to it all day long.

- Magic Journeys from Journey into Imagination. They play a version in the Imagination bathroom. :lookaround:

Donald96

I actually found myself enjoying the Storybook Circus music when waiting in line for Barnstormer last time... However my favorite must be the Innoventions Plaza loop!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom