What is your favorite Disney World Music?

stuart

Soarin Queue - the music in the queue section with the interactive screens
The music from 00:17 onwards

Circle of Life Preshow Video - Specifically, the music from 11-8mins on the countdown.

If anyone knows what they are, and where they can be downloaded / bought, i'd be greatly obliged.

Pooh Lover

Soarin Queue - the music in the queue section with the interactive screens
The music from 00:17 onwards

Circle of Life Preshow Video - Specifically, the music from 11-8mins on the countdown.

If anyone knows what they are, and where they can be downloaded / bought, i'd be greatly obliged.

If you are looking for the Soarin' queue music playlist, this should help.

http://www.disneymusicloops.com/dlr/dlr-gs-soarin.html

PRNCSAurora

- Two Brothers (American Adventure) -

- Golden Wings (American Adventure - Every time I go to AA I am bawling when this song comes on) -

These two songs make me cry instantly! When we last went, I think DH had a better time laughing at me crying than watching the attraction.

dixiegirl

My absolute favorite is the Welcome Medley from the Magic Kingdom. I have to play that everytime I get in the car with my 7 month old - she loves it. It sets the tone for the car ride. :)

I also love the Splash Mountain, Wishes & SpectroMagic soundtracks.
Me too that is one of my absolute favorites, I love driving around with that blasting away!! But there really is so much Disney music I love! I love the park area music especailly MK and all thedifferent lands, Epcot I love the Entrance music gives me chills (god I am a cornball!) Illuminations is definalty another fav, from the music they play pre illuminations through the whole show is just great!! Especailly that part where the music gets very quiet then gets loud, yeah I get that heaviness in my chest and to me is such an emmotional song!! Dam I can't wait to go back!! 24 more days my friends!! And this whole thread gotta say..... LOVE IT!!!!;)

dixiegirl

Listening to this channel at a Disney resort while getting ready to head out to a park is my favorite!

OMG I love that too, yeah got that on cd as well, husband thinks I'm a complete nut! Sometimes I'll say "babe guess what disney music I found today?" poor man he just shakes his head and says "yes babe only you!" I mean I guess not to many people drive around with the old Disney tv resort loop "Tip of the Day" Thats great stuff!!! Or the music played in the Magical Express, yeah love that!! I am so glad you guys here just "get it"!!:)

midwest_mice

Favorite is the music on Main St USA. The old time music really makes the whole atmosphere of Main St seem like you are in the turn of the century era(except for people playing with cell phones)
Nothing better than sitting up on the train station platform eating a Mickey ice cream bar and listen to the music...

AllyInWonderland

Hey does anybody know the lyrics to what the spectromen sing in spectromagic? All I can understand is the "zoom zoom zoom zoom" and "spectromagic... electric electric electric.." (something like that)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom