What is your Current Desktop Background?

Dukeblue1016

Danny have you been on that thing? I remember hearing about it last summer... I'd LOVE ot get to ride it, looks horrifying... you ever done it?

Mine is just a collage I made of pictures of my girlfriend and myself in Disney... with the center being our Leave a Legacy picture, and the outter border pictures being ones of us with characters... and then those in between are mostly us in front of the landmarks... and some other random ones...

dandaman

Dukeblue1016 said:
Danny have you been on that thing? I remember hearing about it last summer... I'd LOVE ot get to ride it, looks horrifying... you ever done it?

Indeed I have. I rode for the third time (first in the front), this past Saturday, just when it started to rain. :eek:

"Liquid bullets" would best describe the sensation. :lol:

It was AWESOME though :wave:

Steamboat_Kevin

june1020066zl.jpg

lunalovegoddess

mine is a purple and pink swirled background with Potterpuffs Luna Lovegood on it. Since that is not the computer that has access to the internet, I am using Bryan's.
I might change it to this:
DA_GroupPhoto.jpg

enough

here's my current wallpaper:

trane_wallpaper.jpg

I know it's not disney related, but I'm one of those introverted disney fanatics. the only bits of disneyana i have at work are some viewmaster reels.

Pongo

This is the Splash Mountain boat I got stuck in.

It was still sitting under the Briar Patch after we got evacuated.

splashwallpaper.jpg

EPCOT.nut

This has been mine for a while - pic taken 2/2007 - it is about time for a photo change, though!

Attachments

• 2.2007 106.jpg
    2.2007 106.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 2

sbkline

On our 2004 trip, I purchased a CD called "Disney Desktop Themes". It has various pictures of the parks, with the characters superimposed into the picture. As a screensaver, it shows one picture, then another one, and rotates through all the pictures. You can also pick any one of those pictures as your desktop background. Right now, I have mine set to the picture of Mickey, Minnie and Pluto all standing in front of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

Anyone else have that CD?

macsmom

Am I the only one who has a non-Disney desktop?!? :eek: Well, I did have one of Mickey & Minnie, but changed it to Sir Paul McCartney awhile back. Love, love, love his music.

danna

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Am I the only one who has a non-Disney desktop?!? :eek: Well, I did have one of Mickey & Minnie, but changed it to Sir Paul McCartney awhile back. Love, love, love his music.

danna
check the previous page :) Mine is non-Disney as well

EPCOT.nut

I've got a nice Retro EPCOT Entrance Plaza pic up right now.

Nice! I don't have a lot of old EPCOT pics - the roll of film I took in 1983 was lost. I remember some of the pics pretty well - the American Plaza without the roof is one I can recall. OH WELL I keep thinking it will turn up but my folks haven't really given me all the old pics from when I was a kid. I may have to have my own hostage situation to get them...hmmmm...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom