What is your Current Desktop Background?

jesserin

AMH97 said:
I usually have something from Tigger's latest adventure, but this is my new favorite picture that I have taken at WDW, and thought I'd make it the desktop for a while.

Everestthroughbridge2.jpg

that is so cool! :sohappy:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Thanks! I had a few people wondering what I was doing sitting there on the ground...
Now we just need another AK picture contest! :D

disneytati

AMH97 said:
I usually have something from Tigger's latest adventure, but this is my new favorite picture that I have taken at WDW, and thought I'd make it the desktop for a while.

It's gonna be a cool background!

Uponastar

AMH97 said:

That is beautiful!
The photo ops at WDW are unbeatable!

Pongo

Testtrack321 said:
hey man, can you post a link to that photo in hi-res (or so?)

Uhm... no? :veryconfu :lol:

However, I think you can get a hi-res version of it from the site I got it at. I actually got it from the site of a forum user. Someone started a thread in one of the Photography forums advertising his wallpaper site. He had some really good ones. I can't remember the user OR the location of the thread however :lol:

Sorry, I'm no use at all... :lookaroun :lol:

EDIT: Hey look! I found it! http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=75041

tigger248

Here's mine. I just got back from DL, so of course I had to use a new pic from my trip on my desktop. :)

EDIT: I can't get the pic to actually display in the post! I guess I've gotten a bit rusty on these things. Sorry about the link.

Attachments

• desktop.jpeg.bmp
    836.1 KB · Views: 14

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
tigger248 said:
Here's mine. I just got back from DL, so of course I had to use a new pic from my trip on my desktop. :)

EDIT: I can't get the pic to actually display in the post! I guess I've gotten a bit rusty on these things. Sorry about the link.

HA!! You have Stitch on your computer too! I love when he rides the teacups! :lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Pongo said:
Uhm... no? :veryconfu :lol:

However, I think you can get a hi-res version of it from the site I got it at. I actually got it from the site of a forum user. Someone started a thread in one of the Photography forums advertising his wallpaper site. He had some really good ones. I can't remember the user OR the location of the thread however :lol:

Sorry, I'm no use at all... :lookaroun :lol:

EDIT: Hey look! I found it! http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=75041

For someone who is of no use, your link leads to a really nice site. I made the "Avenue of the Stars" my desktop background at work just now.

TiggerificChick

tigger248 said:
Ya, I love the little computer Stitch. My favorite is when he "destroys" the screen.

Wow, that is awesome! I haven't gone through the whole thread, or maybe this is a stupid question, but how or where do you get that? It is amazingly awesome! lol

tigger248

TiggerificChick said:
Wow, that is awesome! I haven't gone through the whole thread, or maybe this is a stupid question, but how or where do you get that? It is amazingly awesome! lol

I downloaded it from disneyworld.com a couple years ago. It was a sort of an advertisement/promo for SGE.

BTW, there is no such thing as a stupid question. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom